"Is she already asleep?" Nikki asked

Robert chuckled lightly careful to not wake Kristen. "Yes, Nikki, it's only going to get worse."

"How is she handling being pregnant?"

"Great, besides the morning sickness. She is so over that."

"I bet," Nikki giggled

"I know she has so many fears that she isn't telling me."

"Let her come to you Robert, this is all new to her and she's scared. She won't admit it right now because that's who she is and she is trying to figure this all out. Soon Robert soon. Just be patient with her."

"Thanks, Nikki."

"How do you feel about all this?"

"Ecstatic, it's hard to believe that there will be a mini us running around. Kristen will be a great mom I just know it. As for me, I will admit I'm scared and mostly because of our lifestyle."

"You will find a balance, it will take time but you will and it's not like you guys will be going back to work right after she gives birth. I'm pretty sure Kristen won't for a long time"

"You are probably right. She will probably want to take as much time as she can off."

"What did Bill talk to you guys about? He wanted to talk to you guys in private."

"Yeah, he wanted to know how we felt about possibly doing Renesmee's birth as Kristen gives birth. So it would be her actually giving birth."

"What do you think about that?"

"I think he is sort of insane. I know Kristen is very conflicted on it. Another thing she won't talk to me about. I'm willing to do what she thinks is best but I don't agree with this."

----------------------------------------------

Rob was entertaining himself. Watching a movie on their laptop while Kristen still slept peacefully with her head now in his lap. It had been almost 4 hours since she had fallen asleep and there were times that Robert thought about waking her because he was bored but when he saw how peaceful she looked. He could not go through with it.

Slowly he heard moaning coming from his lap. Looking down he saw Kristen slowly turning over, he wrapped his arm around her so she didn't fall off of him in the process. She turned over and nestled her head deeper into his chest taking a ball of his shirt and clutching it tightly in her hand before letting out a sigh of contentment.

Nikki started slightly giggling from the row across from them, watching this all godown

"She really is content with you," Nikki whispered to Rob

"I know. Sometimes I think she trusts me too much."

"Nonsense" Nikki rolled her eyes.

"Rob" a tiny voice whispered. He looked down to see Kristen's green eyes staring back at him.

"Hey, sweetheart," he whispered while stroking her tiny face

"I don't feel good" Kristen whimpered. For the past, she didn't know how long she had been experiencing cramps.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts, I think I need the bathroom" she cried.

"Ok, babe let's go." He slowly helped her sit up. She was slightly unsteady on her feet but it was probably because she had just woke up. He helped her to the bathroom and decided to wait outside.

Kristen noticed spotting of blood when she pulled her underwear down and her heart stopped. She thought she had to pee but when she got up the toilet was full of blood. She immediately placed her hand on her stomach, hysterically crying

"No, no, no" she screamed. She couldn't be having a miscarriage 2,000 feet in the air or at all.

"Rob, I need you" she whimpered. She needed his reassurance right now. Slowly she opened the bathroom door and peeked out.

Robert looked at her and immediately got worried. "I need you" she whimpered

He followed her and when he saw the blood, he immediately took Kristen into his arms as she sobbed

"Shh, it's going to be alright. You need to calm down Kristen. You are going to make things worse. Let's get you sat back down and I'll talk to Bill and we will get you to a hospital."

"What if it's too late?"

"Don't think like that."

"I can't lose this baby" she cried

"Let's go," he slowly helped her back to her seat and went to find Bill.

Nikki looked over and saw Kristen crying. She got up and went and sat by her wondering why her friend was crying.

"What's wrong Kristen?"

"I might be having a miscarriage...." Kristen whispered so low that Nikki could barely hear her.

"Oh god"

"Yeah, I can't lose this baby Nikki, I already love it so much," Kristen said as she started crying again.

Nikki took her crying friend into her arms. A few minutes later Robert came back and sighed

"We are going to land and get you to the hospital, Kris," Kristen nodded her head in understanding

"I can take it from here," Rob said to Nikki. She returned to her seat and watched as Rob sat down and pulled Kristen into him as she silently sobbed into his shirt