A New Friend;

It was Sunday, so the pizzeria was closed and all the animatronics were sitting in their locations, chatting. Toy Freddy, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie were talking, Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl (JJ) were talking, the older models were probably talking and Marionette was going back and forth to every location to talk to everyone.

I climbed up onto the ceiling and crawled over to the door. I was about to open to door to get some fresh air, when I heard the toys talking.

"C'mon guys, don't be mean!! She's not that bad!" Toy Chica laughed uneasily.
"Pffft! Are you joking Toy Chica? She's a right freak, with her ugly broken body!" Toy Freddy snorted.

Suddenly, a huge BANG came from behind me. I flung round, eyeing up the object on the glossy floor. It was an old, withered fox. He was a faded crimson colour, with a pirate patch covering his one golden eye, scarlet blood staining his jagged shorts.

"Who are you? And why are you in my room?" I scowled.
"Uhh, is this Kids Cove?" The fox enquired.
"Yes. My location. Why?"
"Aye, I'm sorry lass. I was looking for my toy replacement, Mangle, who I'm guessing is you."
I blushed. This was the first time anyone had been polite to me for ages. I smiled shyly at the fox.
"Sorry for being rude. I just get a bit overwhelmed when I meet new people. I was just a bit paranoid that you were gonna bully me like everyone else does." I explained.
"I'm sorry for scaring ye Mangle, and it's fine. I'm Foxy, by the way." Foxy said, grinning at me.
"Hi Foxy." I beamed.

And that was just the start of our friendship. As the weeks went by, Foxy visited me more and more, and we formed a great friendship. Little did I know the danger I was in.