9.

"You sure?", looking down at Marcel, Zayn asked.

"Yes.", Marcel blushed, looking up at Zayn.

"Okay.", said before hanging up the big photo frame on the wall, just above their bed. The photo was taken the day before, on their marriage. Both of them were in their suits, smiling at the camera.

"It's perfect.", Zayn said after he climbed of the bed and looking at the photo.

"It is.", Marcel said from beside him.

"Yeah.", Zayn hugged him from the side and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Let's make the lunch first, then we'll unpack, yeah?", Zayn suggested.

Smiling, Marcel turned to stood in front him and circled his arms around Zayn's neck. Zayn's eyes widened at Marcel's sudden boldness but soon he placed his hands on his husband's waist.

"Yeah, okay. What do you want in lunch?", Marcel asked.

"Anything that's easy for you. I don't want you to get all tired up on the first day in our new flat.", Zayn said and placed a quick peck on Marcel's lips, making him blush.

"How does instant noodles sound?", Marcel said before pecking Zayn's lips as well.

"Sounds good.", Zayn smiled then kissed his forehead.

"Okay. You go and start working on the living room while I cook?", Marcel asked.

"Okay.", Zayn smiled.

Marcel was about to unwrap his hands from Zayn's neck when suddenly, Zayn picked him up in his arms.

"Zayn!!!", Marcel squealed making Zayn chuckle.

"What? I'm just being a good husband.", Zayn reasoned before walking out of their newly decorated bedroom to the kitchen.

"Mhm.", Marcel said before reaching up and kissing Zayn's cheek. "Best husband"

***

"Rodger, get your lazy ass up here and help me unpack.", Harry said from the floor, glaring at Rodger. He was surrounded by big boxes which were yet to be unpacked.

"You've got two hands to help yourself Harry, so use them.", Rodger said from the couch, still not looking up from his phone.

"Why can't you help me?", Harry asked, clearly annoyed.

"Because I don't want to.", Rodger shrugged.

"Ugh, I hate you.", Harry huffed getting up from the floor, going to the kitchen to get some water. Rodger looked up from his phone and licked his lips as he saw Harry's arse jiggle with every move.

"I don't remember saying I love you either.", Rodger said and Harry stopped in his way.

"Yeah. You never said those three words.", Harry whispered but didn't turn to face Rodger. Rodger looked down to see Harry's hands balled in fists and from years of knowing Harry, he knew Harry was stopping himself from crying.

Without making a sound, he slowly put the phone on the small coffee table and walked towards Harry. He slowly placed his hand on Harry's shoulder but Harry shrugged his hands off roughly.

Rodger was confused. He didn't know what made Harry suddenly like this. He came in front of him quickly but Harry looked down. Rodger didn't miss the single tear that dropped from his eye.

"Harry wha-", Rodger tried to place his hands on his cheek but Harry roughly shoved.

"Nothing.", and with that Harry stomped off to the kitchen. He roughly took out a bottle from the fridge and gulped down the whole bottle of water before throwing it away.

He wiped away the tears and was about to pass Rodger in the living room when Rodger grabbed his arm.

"Leave me.", Harry hissed.

"No, tell what happened. Why are you acting like this?", Rodger asked. His grip tightened as Harry squirmed to get away from him.

"Nothing."

"Tell me", He pulled Harry more close to him.

"I SAID IT'S NOTHING.", Harry yelled at his face. Rodger didn't say anything more and placed his lips on Harry's.

He knew it well enough that his kisses always calmed down Harry. All those years ago whenever he'd get tensed before exams and babble about how he won't make it, he'd always kiss him and he'd calm down. Harry used to say that his kisses were the secrets behind his 'A's.

Harry  tried to push Rodger away by his chest but Rodger was quick to held his hands on his chest. He kissed him deeper. Harry wasn't kissing him but he wasn't resisting him either and Rodger knew, he was one step away from giving in.

"Relax", Rodger mumbled in his mouth.
"Calm down", he said again before releasing Harry's wrists and placed his own on Harry's curls. He knew, Harry always loved that.

"Mmm", Harry moaned lightly when Rodger played with his curls and soon he was kissing him back. Harry circled his arms around Rodger's neck and pulled him more close. Opening his mouth, be gave Rodger full access in there and Rodger didn't waste a second to explore it.

Still kissing, Harry backed away them until the back of Rodger's knee hit the sofa. Harry pushed him on it and straddled his lap. Rodger moaned and pulled his bottom lip with his teeth, when Harry started rolling his hips for friction.

It's been 3 and a half years since they had sex. Since he had sex. Maybe Harry had been sleeping around as he had heard from the girls in their college, maybe it wasn't much of a big deal to Harry, but it was for him.

He tried to control himself but Harry grinding on him while sucking on his sweet spot wasn't helping him.

"Stop.", Rodger said, breathless but it seemed like, Harry wasn't listening to him. With his eyes still closed, Harry kept on rubbing his ass on Rodger's hard member and covered Rodger's mouth with his. It looked like he was starving for him and now that he has got a drop, he didn't want to waste it.

"Stop Harry.", Rodger said as he pulled his mouth away from Harry's. Harry whined at the lost but soon started palming him through his jeans. Throwing his head back, he moaned as he gripped Rodger's member in his hand through the jeans.

"Fuck!", Rodger breathed as he tried to stop Harry by holding his waist.

"Stop Harry.", Rodger said in a weak voice. But when Harry didn't stop Rodger did the only thing he could think of that time.

He tickled Harry.

Suddenly Harry's moans turned into fits of giggles as he squirmed on Rodger's lap.

"Stoph", Harry giggled. Rodger smiled fondly before placing him on the sofa, beside him.

Both of them were panting heavily with a smile on their faces.

Everything was going when suddenly the room fell silent.

"You can't do this to me Harry."

"What are you saying Ro-"

"No. You can't do this to me. You can't pretend like you did nothing all those years ago and we are perfectly happy like we were before."

"What the fúck you are saying?", Harry was confused. It should be him mad at Rodger, not the other way around. He was about to say something about how it was his fault and how he should be the mad at Rodger when Rodger said something that had him think everything again. Had him think if all that happened in that week was an illusion.

"You can't just make me feel things for you, again, and make me feel cheap about that. You just can't Harry. You can't."

And with that Rodger walked out of their new apartment, closing the door behind him. Harry sat there on the sofa for sometimes, speechless.

"What the actual fúck is going on?"

**********
Rarry make out. Zarcel next.
*grins creepily*

I know you are parched Sammy. I'll soon give you your drink.
*evil smirk*