LOML ; Studio pt.1

Start from the beginning

*Bree's POV*

I waited outside for Lala to pull up. My kids are Inside right now playing with their daddy, but I think hes gonna get ready and take them somewhere, and I hope they have fun. I walked to Lala's car getting In the passengers seat. I smiled at her, she looks so pretty.

Me - you look so pretty.

Lala - thanks baby, you too. I love those pants.

I looked down at my pants. Fashion Nova of course.

Me - you already know I got these online from Fashion Nova.

Lala - I figured, but I have to put you up on game.

Me - what happened?

She started telling me how when her, Ams, and Ny went out she ran Into Justin B. She was telling me how they exchanged numbers but nothing Is gonna happen and yada yada yada. I mean, dont get me wrong she dates my brother August but at the end of the day? Thats between them. August doesnt get In my business so best believe I wont get In his. Not saying that he wouldnt tell me If he saw Mechie with some chick, but then again? Mechie has never cheated on me and August probably wouldnt tell me. He'd just probably tell Mechie off or something but I dont know, It never happened before and Its not gonna or I'll beat Mechie's a-s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lei's POV*

Daddy Is taking me and AJ to the studio with him right quick. He said his producers has him "effed up" but I hope daddy doesnt beat anyone up.

August - cant believe this, I need this album to be out on the date I set It for.

Me - but Its still gonna be a great album no matter what, daddy.

He smiled at me through the mirror. I smiled back, but Its true. My daddy Is an amazing artist, hes the best ever. Once we got there we got out the car and AJ ran right to the grass. I laughed at him cause he loves to play, hes so adventurous.

 I laughed at him cause he loves to play, hes so adventurous

August - AJ, come on so lets go. I need to handle some business.

He took his own time but he came over to me grabbing my hand. I took his jacket off cause Its kind of hot outside and I dont know why he has a jacket on anyways.