Chapter Eleven

The sun seeped through the blinds on the window landing on my face waking me.

"It's about time Sleeping Beauty." Bentley said looking at me moving a piece of hair out of my face.

It took me a bit to realize where we were and what happened the night before.

"How are you feeling? How's your elbow?" I said yawning.

"My elbow is a little sore but I'd feel better if you get off my other arm."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I squealed getting off the bed in a flash while he laughed.

"Char you didn't hurt me so don't apologize." He said smirked.

"I'm sorr-"

"Come here." He patted on the bed, cutting me off.

"But I-"

"No buts, except for yours right here on the bed." He raised his eyebrows smiling.

I hopped carefully back on the bed beside him.

*Knock, Knock*

"Hello Mr. Michaels, I'm Sandy your nurse for the next 8 hours." Sandy came in smiling.

She walked over to his left arm and checked to make sure everything was going good after the surgery.

"Your arm looks good. A little bit of swelling is normal and it will go down. Since all of your stats are good and normal, it looks like Dr. Hernandez is going to let you go home this evening but only if you stay in bed for the next two to three days." She said jotting a few things down on her clipboard.

"As long as I have this beauty with me in bed, I wouldn't want to get up." He winked at me making my eyes go wide.

"Me um, in uh, your your bed?" I said as my face went deep red.

"But you can't be physically active atleast for another few weeks." Sandy told us before she left the room making my jaw drop.

"Oh no were n-"

"Hey man!" Jake said coming in with Lola beside him.

My face was so red, I could be cousins with a tomato.

"Did we inturrup something?' Jake raised his eye brows.

"What? No!" I squeaked burrowing my face into Bentley's shoulder.

"What's with all the balloons and the flowers?" Bentley asked Lola changing the topic.

"When people get hurt, people buy balloons and flowers for them to make them feel better!" Lola smiled setting them on a table.

"Plus these were at the nurses station from other people, not me." She added.

"So when can we break you out of this joint?" Jake asked sitting in the chair beside the bed.

"Doc said I can go home tonight but I'll be on bed rest for the next two or three days." Bentley said squeezing my hand.

"So Char are you going to be Bentley's scrub nurse and give him sponge baths?" Jake smirked and Lola smacked his arm.

"I mean I'll help him with things if he'll want me too?" I said looking up at Bentley.

"But he is on his own when he takes a bath or shower." I laughed watching Bentley's smirk fall.

"Well we better leave you two be, we can see you guys tomorrow when he's at home." Lola said grabbing Jake arm pulling him out of the room.

I drove Bentley home after we got the discharge papers sorted out. I made sure he was in his bed, sleeping before I left him. The nurse informed me that he needs to take his pills every morning so he doesn't have any risk for infections. Though she made it seem like I was going to live with him until he heals up. Bentley probably wouldn't want me to take care of him 24/7, or would he? But I couldn't because I have a job that I just can't drop.

The next morning I went down to the coffee shop to work my usual morning shift when I noticed the owners vehicle was parked in front

"Good morning Sir." I smiled walking through the doors.

Good morning Ms. Evans." Mr Baker, the shop owner said.

I didnt even get my apron on when Mr Baker came up to me.

"Oh and by the way, Ofcourse you can take some time off! Jake told me what happened to your poor boyfriend so go ahead and take two weeks to look after him!" Mr Baker said with a big smile.

"But I really don't need to and were not really toge-." I said shocked before he cut me off

"Nonsense! You are my best employee Ms. Evans, it's the least I can do for all the years you've worked here!" He smiled.

"You mean 'One of the best' employees right sir?" Jake chimed in.

"Sure boy." Mr. Baker laughed.

"But I still don't think I should." I said.

"Ms. Evans, If you don't go now and enjoy your two weeks work free, I might have to boot you out myself." Mr. Baker smiled as walked out the door waving goodbye.

I drove straight to Bentley's apartment so I could check and see how he was doing. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. Good thing I still had his keys from bringing him home from the hospital.

"Bentley? Are you dead?" I yelled.

"No, but I feel like I should be." He yelled back making me laugh.

I walked through his kitchen towards his bedroom. There he was laying in his bed where I left him the night before. He was all tangled up in his blankets.

"You look fine to me." I laughed.

"You left the TV remote on the dresser so I've been staring at the ceiling all morning." He sassed.

"I'm sorry, why didn't you get up and get it? Last time I checked you broke your elbow, not your legs ." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Why would I get up if I have you here to get it for me? By the way why did you leave last night?" He asked.

"I went home to my aparment and slept. Then this morning I went to work." I told him.

"Well don't do that again." he said stretching his one arm.

"Don't do what?" I asked him with my eye brow raised.

"Leave me in the middle of the night." He said making me blush.

"Well your in luck becuase my boss decided to give me two weeks off so I have time to take care of you." I said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Good becuase you can stay here then." He smirked.

"Where would I sleep on the couch? You only have one bedroom." I looked at him as he smirked.

"In my bed with me ofcourse." He grinned as I blushed.

"I um couldn't uh in the bed um your bed uh-"

"Char come here." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him so I was flush against him.

He looked at me and smiled big.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked curiously.

"I'm just thinking that it's going to be a next two weeks." he said right before his lips met mine and melted away any thoughts that were in my head.

A/N: Hey guys! I guess I finished the chapter sooner than I thought I would! What do you think about Bentley and Char spending the next two weeks together? ;) Do you guys think that I should do another chapter in Bentley's point of view? Did you like the one chapter I did in his P.O.V? Please comment, vote, and or share! I love hearing from you guys!

Love always,

Dianna :P

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 13, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Motorcross Love (With A Kiss Of Revenge)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें