Hot and Sweaty

• Dedicated to My Sadly Ex

Staring into his dark chocolate brown eyes, he walked full steam ahead right up to me. Pushing me up against the elevator wall, his mouth claiming mine. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair, my pinkie finger playing with the baby hairs at the nape of the his neck. Using both of his arms he picked me up, my legs automatically locking around his waist. One of his hands instantly started groping my ass, while the other traveled up and under my lose fitting shirt, resting on my lower back.

He released me from the kiss, letting me break for air. But his mouth didn't leave my body, they trailed down my neck, across my collarbone, and to the top of my shirt. He growled from the obstacle in his way, I barley had time to ask anything, before his lips where on mine. The elevator dinged, signaling that we had arrived on our floor. He shifted me around, so he was carrying me bridal style. But it just so happened I was his soon-to-be- bride.

Once again he shifted me around, so he could grab the key card from his pocket, to open the door. We weren't inside more then one whole minute, before he slipped off my top. I pulled off his and headed for the hotel bathroom, un-zipping my jeans on the way. I flipped on the shower, so the water was scolding hot. Quickly stripping off the rest of clothing I still had on, I stepped in the shower.

It was only minutes when he joined me, I had my back facing him. I'm twenty-one years-old, and this is going to be my first time having sex. I know what you are thinking, there is no possible way that I could be a virgin. But at the age of thirteen, I took the purity oath. And since I'm not the prettiest girl in the group, I've been able to keep to my oath.

But the last, four years, I've been struggling. I mean, you can't have a fiancee like mine, and not struggle. I stand at five-foot-six-inches, whereas he stands at six-foot-two-inches, which is towering over me. I have close to no muscle at all, but he, he has all the muscle. If you ask me, I don't think I hold any sexual appeal at all, and not in the slightest for him.

I'm just now getting out of a-cups, and a little ass. But if you where to ask him, I'm the most sexiest person alive. And he absolutely adores my voice, light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and of course, my long legs. The only reason I'm giving in on my oath now, is because tomorrow, we'll be man and wife. I felt his strong arms wrap around my mid-section, his rough yet smooth hands tracing the line of the little curves I do have.

He kissed my bare shoulder, sending a small shiver down my spine. Using my own arms, I covered my breasts. He pulled me into his chest, I could feel his tense muscles under my back. The water running down my body felt cold. He kissed from my shoulder up my neck, and stopped at my ear.

"Are you sure, Honey? We can wait until tomorrow. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He whispered. Now is my chance, I can back out. One of his hands started to creep down my stomach, he slowly entered my lips, rubbing my clitoris softly.

I moaned from the pleasure, and he picked up the pase. Rudding my clit with one finger, he slipped another one into my female-hood. I moaned and groaned my approval. My breathing hitched, the pleasure getting higher.

"Yes. I want you, now!" I answered breathlessly.

"Tonight is all about you, Baby. I'll make sure you're first time, is the most pleasurable."

Pulling his fingers out of me and brought them up to his mouth, slowly sucking on each of them. After each one, he would either moan or groan. While reaching over me to turn off the shower, he commented, 'You taste so good." I gasped, and then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. Stepping out of the shower, I handed him a towel to. He stepped out and picked me up in a bride style again, carrying me to the bed.

He gently placed me on the bed, and leaned over me to kiss my lips. After a while of teasing him, I finally gave in and opened my mouth. His tongue wrestled with mine for dominance, I was close to winning. But like almost everything else, he won. He explored my mouth, like so many times before.

One of his hands hitched my left leg around his waist, and began to travel up my thigh. He dropped my leg, and started to slowly undo the top of my towel. "Admiring my body." As he likes to say. Once my towel was completely off, he kissed from my lips all the way down to my toes. And then from my toes up my right leg, and tight, right to my lips.

He blew on them, kissed them, and licked them. Sending me higher into my climax, I was going to have an orgasm before he even entered. Using his wonderful tongue, he played with my clitoris again. I moaned, letting him know, just how good he is. He wasn't kidding when he said it would be all about me.

Having already orgasimed, just like I thought. He kissed down my thigh and to me knee. He came up to look me in the eyes, I smiled breathlessly. Just coming down from my pleasure high. he sucked on my neck, giving me time to collect myself before he entered me. Now that was going to hurt. He is ten-and-a-half inches, and upon his entering, I know it'll hurt.

He positioned himself at my opening, he swooped down and kissed me, and then said, "I love you." Before plunging into me. I gasped, moaned, and groaned all at the same time. Gasping because of the enter, moaning from the pleasure, and groaning from the pain. He pulled out, and then slowly pushed back in. Letting me get used to him, and then picking up his pace. Getting faster and rougher and deeper with his thrusts.

It didn't take long, and then I was screaming his name out in pleasure. Then shortly after, he yelled mine. Panting, and weak, he fell off of me. He slowly pulled himself out of my completely. I whimpered from the lost of connection. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I placed my head on his chest, and gave it a small kiss before giggling.

"And what are you laughing at?" He asked. I looked up at him ours eyes meeting before simply singing;

"With your head on my chest."

Referring to our song he dedicated to me when we first got together: I Caught Fire by The Used.

PLEASURE AND STEAMY

FOREVER LONELY

A/N The cover and banners on the side were made by SapphireMarie99!

Is it really that hard to leave a COMMENT OR VOTE? Come on guys, tell me what you think! It would mean the world to me!

Also, if you guys could go and read my new book, Element Benders-Book One- Fire, it would mean so much! Thanks!

Okay, since all of you guys are silent readers, and don't want to leave a comment. Could you pretty please with a whole bunch of cherries on top, VOTE!

Thanks a bunch!

T.B. Boelman