You Belong With Me

Jangwoo woke up from his disturbed sleep when he heard the familiar ringtone. He searched his phone on the side table and saw an incoming call.

‘Coming back to Seoul tomorrow?’ EunJung called from the waiting room while waiting for her turn to enter the scene.

Mumbled through his words, ‘I will try to but if not I guess it’s another night here with my wife. Anything important tomorrow?’

’No...I am just...nothing. Just forget about it. All you care is your wife now. Hmph.’

Chuckled at her words, ‘Of course she is important to me for now. I need her to keep my work going. If there is nothing else, I am going to hang up now.’

‘Aren’t you going to say—’ EunJung tried to keep him on the phone.

Before she could finish her sentence, the other party has hung up the phone, leaving her dumbfounded.    

Sorry yeobong, had to make you suffer awhile before the day comes.

Jangwoo laid down for awhile and drifted back to sleep.

*

EunJung plan to stay in all day. She pushed all her schedules ahead just to make some time for this important day. Wandering around the living room, she is still angry from the phone incident last night.

Her phone on the table starts vibrating, she picked up instantly. It was a message from him.

[Sorry I don’t think I can come back to Seoul today]

When she saw the message, she pouted her lips in disappointment. Suddenly she received a call from her manager.

‘EunJung-ah, I think today you have to make a trip to location set in Han River today. An emergency meeting for all the actors.’

‘Really? But oppa—‘

‘EunJung-ah, I know you took leave today but it’s really important. And I have also sent a service cab 30 minutes to your house. You need to go there yourself today. I am tied down with other stuff.’

Since you are ‘busy ’with your wife, there is no pointing staying home.

‘If that’s the case, I will get ready. Thank you, oppa.’

‘And remember to wear prettier today, fashion terrorist. Bye!’

‘OPPA!!  How could you—‘

Arrghh even he is hanging on my phone now. Wait a minute, wear prettier today? It’s just a meeting, isn’t it?

After changing, she steps out of their bedroom. A sudden thought cross her mind.

What if I change to those?

Without a second thought, she changed herself into a casual T and tight jeans.  After putting on light make up, she got ready to the set.

*

She got down from the cab and step into the wide Han River but no one was insight.

Did I come to the wrong location set?

All of a sudden, a pair of hands sneaked up around EunJung’s waist. Startled, she was ready to hit anyone who is making fun of her.

‘HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY, YEOBONG!’

She turned around and saw her husband holding a big bouquet of roses. Her real husband, Lee JangWoo. They got married for real after joining WGM for a year. He was there standing right in front of her wearing the same casual T she is wearing. It was a couple T that the fans bought for them last year.