Prologue

Harry finally got his dream come true. He got noticed by the one he's been pinning over ever since he first saw the boy audition on the x factor. Louis finally found the one piece he has been missing. He found the love of his life. He always knew about him. He's tweets always being interesting to him. How he would fanboy over him. They found each other and they couldn't be happier.

With Louis being in the biggest boyband in the world, the fan base growing even bigger, and cameras following his every move, Harry has to over come the biggest bump he's ever faced. Now that he's dating Louis, Harry is now in the spotlight as well. The fans and cameras follow his every move now as well, whether he's with Louis or not.

Harry struggles now to go places without being bombarded by fans asking him about Louis or a few paps, not so sneakily, getting photos of him. But it's all worth it, right? He found his true love, his other half. His soulmate. The fame is nothing compared to that feeling but that doesn't mean it isn't still there following him. Haunting him. But he can take it. He can take for Louis. It's all for him.

But it's never that simple. When things get tough, will Harry be able to actually handle it? Can he push through it just for his and Louis relationship? Or will the fame be too much for the both of them?

_________
I'm so excited to write this. I can't wait to get the first chapter up and get this going. I hope you all love this book just as much as you loved the first. Tumblr Boy has currently over 34.5k reads and its mind blowing to me.

Anyways! I want to know what you guys want in this story? Like is there something you want? Like should I do mpreg or just adopt? Things like that.

All the love xx