Embarrassed

**Her Crazy Boss **
#HCB
Part -16
Randhir came down to have his dinner when he noticed a rare view in front of his eyes.....
Doll was feeding Sanyukta with her little fingers and Sanyukta's eyes were raining continuously which was easily visible to Randhir even though he was standing at a distance from them....
"Aul (aur) thoda Sa kha lo" doll ordered Sanyukta as she denied to eat more....
"Doll, aur nehi khana mujhe, aapke bhaiyu ko v khana hai, agar main hi sab kha gyi to kaise chalega?" Sanyukta tried to make her understand when Randhir joined the conversation.....
"Sanyukta please eat and why didn't you cook for yourself?" Randhir asked frowning a bit....
"Umm, woh...." Sanyukta tried to spoke up with her mouth still full with food, thus making her choke and cough loudly.....
"Sanyukta are you okay?" Randhir quickly patted her back while he surprised to found his little sister pouring water for Sanyukta.....
He has never seen doll caring for someone like this.....
Sanyukta who was coughing now sighed a little after doll made her drink water....
Randhir's hand was still over her back which was enough to make her feel electric shocks through out her spine and nerves....
She upped her gaze and found him looking at doll, his vision glowing with satisfaction and doll was still caressing Sanyukta's face and kissing her cheeks time to time.....
"Aiche (aise) koi khata hai? " doll narrowed her gaze and scolded Sanyukta to which Randhir and Sanyukta chuckled together.....
"ale (Reh) aap log has kyu lehe (rehe) Ho?" Doll made a face looking at them
Both Randhir and Sanyukta passed an apologetic look at her and said  "Sorry"
"By the way Sanyukta you should be careful while eating and why didn't you cook for yourself?" Randhir asked again totally forgetting that he has his hand over her back.....
Sanyukta gulped a little and fumbled
"woh, actually Si...r..."
"Are you okay?" Randhir asked with concern
"woh...." Before Sanyukta could answer doll exclaimed
"Bhaiyu govelness (governess) Ki pith pe dald hai kya ?"
Randhir removed his palm from her back with a jolt and looked away feeling embarrassed by his own stupidity.....
"No woh to main bas yuhi....she was coughing that's why" Randhir give an explanation to doll rather to Sanyukta.....
Sanyukta looked down and bit her lips as she her cheeks turning red, she still couldn't conclude why she felt like this every time he come close to her, sometimes she wanted to name it as a crush but on the next moment she feels a deep and pure connection to him which has no definition....
"Umm, I m hungry!" Randhir mumbled sitting on the chair while Sanyukta served him silently after making doll sit properly......
Both of them were drowned in their own thoughts, Randhir was cursing himself for his stupidity on the other hand Sanyukta was still finding answers why she always feel like this whenever he is around her....

Please do vote and comment