This Can Not Be Happening.

I know I haven't uploaded in a long time, but in all honesty I just have been so caught up with life.

So my apologies, but I will try to make time to write since most of the time I'm thinking about how to strengthen the plot.

Anyway how's Spring Break ? Mine is going all right :D

**IMPORTANT** the start of this chapter will be in Chances POV 

Now go grab your crush... and enjoy (;

***********************************************************

I pull Dyl to my chest; with her back to me while we both face the door as we continue to watch Ryden pace in the yard in shock while Eli is quietly watching him.

She looks torn between trying to calm him down or just letting him let out his anger.

Slowly releasing Dyl from my grip I turn her towards me. I pull her chin up to get her to look at me, but as soon as I catch a glimpse of her beautiful blue eyes, I realize she has a distant hazy look in her them like she isn't completely there. Shaking off the thought I decide to go calm down her brother before we both do something we will regret later on. Although the thought of ripping Parker to shreds sounds very appealing at the moment.

I rush out the front door without a second thought spared.

Slowing down my pace I ponder who to comfort first. A distraught Ryden or an emotional Eli?

Currently Ryden is leaning against the outside wall with his forearm across his eyes; it seems like he is trying to calm down. Hearing a sniffle my eyes downcast to the raven-haired girl weeping on the floor. 

Gently I place my hand on Ryden's shoulder making him jolt of his thoughts; he pushes himself off the wall with his eyes closed.

It seems like he still hasn't had his emotions in check.

Before I can tend to Eli his eyes widen as he looks down at my shirt.

What the fuck?

"What's that?" He points to my shirt as Eli cautiously walks in front of me causing her eyes to widen while staring at my shirt.

Her hand flies to her mouth with a gasp.

Taking the time to look at my plain gray shirt-- what the hell?

I try to smear to what looks like blood off of the shirt but it transfers onto my finger tip. It's still fresh.

I wipe the crimson liquid onto my jeans.

"I don't know what it is?" I state with confusion. I pull my shirt up looking down my body, but there wasn't any visible wounds. 

Where did this come from?

"Oh my gosh Dyl." Eli whispers however it still caught Ryden and I's attention causing our eyes to widen before we both bolt to the house however we stop in our tracks when we hear Peak shout.

"Call the ambulance! Dyl fell!" Instantly the breath was knocked out of me leaving me gasping.

Eli pulls out a small black phone from her pocket as she shakily dials the three digit number and placing the phone to her ear.

I continue my run into the house as I see Peak leaning over Dyl with his hands interlocked above her heart while pushing against her chest; he was trying CPR on her body to get her to breathe.