DodgetheRiverowRavena Part 1

T H I R D Y

I'm at the Araneta Coliseum supporting the Ateneo Lady Eagles and of course, her. The official hashtag for this game is #DodgetheArrowAteneo. A lot of fans started tweeting pics of me entering Araneta. Grabe buhay famous. They lost set 1 and I know how hard it was for them. La Salle is a really strong and mature team but I know they can win. They've already done it before. Set 2 was amazing. Ang ganda ng nilaro nila. Especially niya. They won set 2 against La Salle and I finally saw her cheeky smile. It was the first technical timeout of the 3rd set when Shaggy, sitting next to me, called me.

"Dude, you've got to see this"

He showed me his phone and  I saw this tweet:

@ JacketngKiefly
#DodgetheRiverowRavena

We we're literally laughing a lot and eventually stopped nung the game was on again. They won the last two sets and the POG was gonna be announced na. I want the POG to be her ofcourse. Eventually, Jules was the one who got the award. Rookie eh. I was gonna congratulate her in the dugout when.

B E A

Yay!!! We won can't believe we did it without Jho. I felt really down when we lost Set 1 but La Salle needs 3 sets to win. It's still a long journey. One person made me smile the brightest. Him. He was my inspiration all throughout the game. We won Set 2-4 and Jules was the POG. I'm really proud if her because she is only a rookie and La Salle pa ang kalaban. We were in the dugout then I saw him approaching me. I was gonna run and hug hime even pawis na pawis na ako. I was stopped when Prince Rivero stood in front of me.

"Hey Bey"

"Oh hi Prince"

"Congrats, you did great"

"Grabe, you should be comforting the Lady Spikers nga eh"

"Yea. But I wanted to see you first. I have to go"

"Ok. See you soon"

After that convo with Prince, I looked where he was standing before and he was still there. Looking at me.

"Hey Thiiiiirds"

"Congrats Bae! You're so pro talaga"

"Hindi kaya"

"Yas kaya"

"Noooo. Mas pro ka kaya"

"Volleyball player ako?"

"Ewan ko sayo"

I turned my back at him cause naiinis talaga ako sa kanya. Ang nice ng night eh panira. I was gonna leave na when he back hugged me (sana ganito ka bilis si Thirds)

"Sorry na Bae"

"Be Thankful talaga that I am in a good mood"

"Tara na! Eat tayo. My Treat"

"Sige where?"

"Ikaw bahala"

"SAMBOOO!!!"

"You are bad for my wallet Beatriz"

"Whatever. Lets go"

We drove to Sambo and we were catching up on each one's life. I was slurping my soup when he asked:

"So, Kamusta kayo ni Rivero?"