Chapter 6: Dinner and the after math 0_o

Depuis le début

J-Sure it's fine by me

I wrote while tears went down my cheeks.

M-Thx dood. Be there soon

*Mitch's POV \0_0/ woah *

We got in the car and I started to drive to my place. I wonder where she's going sleep? she could sleep in my room and I could sleep on the couch? we'll see I guess.

"We're here" I tell Katy. She looks like she's gonna pass out soon. She did have like 6 margaritas.

"Come on" I say and open the door for her. We head inside.

"Biggums?" I say

"I'm here mitch" I hear Jerome say. Thank god he didn't do anything while I was gone.

"Did you eat anything?" I asked him

"Uh well no" he replied

"Want me to cook you something?" I offered.

"If it's not a problem" he replied. I honestly didn't care. He was my BESTFRIEND I would anything for him...Anything. I went and got eggs, bread, red bell peppers,salt and budder. I put the toast in the toaster and started thinly slicing the bell peppers. I then got a frying pan, put a little oil in it and placed it on the stove. When the pan heated up I cracked 3 eggs into the pan and put the bell peppers in as well. I waited for the one side to cook then I flipped it. (It's cooking time with Mitch :P) when the omelet was cooked the toast popped. I put budder on the toast, got a glass of orange juice and placed the omelet on a plate. I walked over to Jerome and handed him the plate.

"Thanks biggums" he said and also he blushes a little.

"It's no problem g but why are you blushing?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing" he said while eating his omelet. I went to check up on Katy she was in my room fast asleep on the bed. Jerome was watching a movie. I decided to let her sleep and watch the movie with Jerome.

"Can I watch with you biggums?" I asked.

"Of course" he replied. I sat down beside him. It was a horror movie, just great. Jerome scooted to be closer to me cause he hates scary movies. Whenever a scary scene would come he would snuggle up against my chest as if I were protecting him. I chuckles a few times this happened. He would also place his head in the crook of my neck when he got scared as well. His head fitperfectly.At one point he got so scared I tried to comfort him.

"It's ok dude they won't get you. Your safe with me" I would say to him. He looked up and smiled and then the next thing I knew a pair of lips were in mine but they weren't Katy's they were..Jeromes!! I was shocked for a second but his lips on mine felt so perfect. Like they were a perfect match I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. We started to move in sync not even breaking for air cause this was to perfect. He licked my bottom lip for entry I denied it. He flipped me so

I was under him and he was on top. He licked my bottom lip again, I being the tease I am denied again. He then moved his hands to my ass and squeezed one of my cheeks. I gasped, he took the opportunity and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He explores every inch of my mouth. We went back to kissing in sync it was still full of love and passion with a hint of lust here and there. This kiss wasn't rough at all. At this point we were in full makeout mode without realizing it. Jerome broke the kiss only to kiss down my neck looking for my weak spot. When he found it I moaned a little. I felt him smirk into my neck. He sucked,kissed,licked and bit my weak/sweet spot causing me to moan even louder. He continued and I bet I would get a hickey from this.

"Jerome staph" I begged still moaning

"Moan my name then" he replied smirking. He went back to kissing, etc.. my sweet spot

"J..jerome!!" I moaned. The pleasure running through me. He went back to my mouth and he kissed even more lust in this one but still full of passion and love. He snaked his hands down to my waist and up into my shirt. I knew he wanted to take it off. He tried but couldn't. How could I be kissing my best friend??? I think he's drunk. It was then I remembered Katy. Jerome was still kissing me hungrily. I broke the kiss.

WARNING A BIT OF SMUT IS COMING. CONTINUE AT YOUR IWN RISK OR JUST RUN. RUN MAN GET OUT IF HERE OR CONTINUE IF YOU DARE

"Katy" I said. I went up to my room and slipped in next to Katy. The next thing I know is I feel to hand snake around my waist and start removing my shirt. I turn to see Katy smirking.

"Babe I need you now" she said. I knew what she meant. She took my shirt off. She kissed me. It was full of lust no passion or love like the kiss I shared with Jerome. She continued to kiss me and started to move down my neck to my chest. She kissed all the way down to my waist. She slowly removed my pants which left me only in my boxers. She smirked a little and crawled up me so we were face to face. She removed her dress only leaving her in her bra and underwear. I had to stare I didn't mean too it's just cause I've never seen a girl like this before. She smirked.

"Like what you see?" she said. I smiled and looked away. She leaned down to my ear

"Cause it's all your for the taking" she said seductivly which I have to admit turned me on and she started to nibble my ear. She took my hands. She placed one on her ass and the other on one of her boobs. She then said

"This is all yours. For you to do whatever you want with me" she moved my hand to her bra clasp signaling for me to remove her bra. I did what she asked for and undid her bra. But after that I don't know what happened but I fell asleep. I don't know what happened to katy.....

*Katy the b's POV*

GOD DAMN IT!!!! HE fell asleep right when things were heating up. I'll get him tomorrow for sure...

Hey guys I finally updated I'm so sorry you had to wait so long. *slowly gets out of the closet* forgive me? plz I fan. Anyways this I hope is a really long chapter and makes up for me stalling. Sorry for the smut but hey why the heck not. There might be a bit more to come though so stay tuned. Plus merome is gonna happen soon :P just you wait. And did you know sky's bi?!! skylox might happen!!!! OMG IM FANGIRLING SO MUCH!!! for those of you who don't know sky/Adam tweeted like last year in October that he was bi so yeah I'm so happy!!! time for all fangirls to well FANGIRL!!! So anyways guys, share my story please please please and comment away I love reading your comments And don't forget to hit the sexy looking button that makes you follow me and to hit that vote button witcha forehead and ill see you later Ritzy recruits (I decided to call you guys that. Let me know if I should change your guy's names :D ) and good night everybody....(a mix of a bunch of minecrafters outros if you caught that. That's my new outro lol :D )