Shot 1: Your Order Is shipped - Love @Snapdeal

Start from the beginning

"Oops. Sorry. I just checked my call log." Now she had given a break to her suspicions.

"Actually, the delivery guy had called you from my phone. So it just slipped off my mind ."

What the hell ? Nandini was raged. How the hell can any delivery person give away a number to some other guy? Wasn't it against the company policies?

"Whattttt?" She screamed enough making Manik jump at his place .

"Calm down please. He had tried calling you from his phone,unfortunately he ran out of credit. So I offered to help him . Nothing serious," she was beyond pissed.

"Is the guy around?" Manik sensed her anger. Her tone actually scared him. "No. He left ,like fifteen minutes back. "

"Thanks!" Her tone meant anything but thanks. Then the line went dead. Manik vaguely remembered the name and address of the person , as he got the sheet from the delivery guy and dialled the number himself. He tried recalling it, but failed. He had experienced something strange. Unusual is the actual word. Maybe this never happens with anyone else. Something did make him think about the owner of such sweet yet angry voice. He developed a sudden urge to see the girl. He blamed his hormones. Being a guy this adventurous kind of things fascinate him a lot. He brushed off his devilish thoughts and began working out. His past time ever since he completed his degree.

Manik was as usual as other guys. Finished his degree with a minimal average and was on search of a job. His parents were ready to get him hitched as soon as he finds a way to feed himself and his would be wife. Everything was planned. But his stars were unfortunate that he had to climb several offices on look out for the job. Nothing went well, yet he had this hope of fulfilling his parents demand.

//

Nandini rushed to get the door as soon as she heard it ring. She opened it and saw a guy who was dressed in a tee reading 'Snapdeal'.

"So, you're that intelligent of a person who passed on my number to a complete stranger?" the guy was confused.

"Ma'am? I'm sorry, I don't know what you're telling. I've come to deliver this package to Miss.Nandini Murthy. "

"That's me! And I believe I got a call from an unknown number, on enquiry I found out that a delivery guy had called me from someone else's phone. Coz you were low on credit?" the colour on the guy's face drained. He recalled his past endeavour of reaching Miss.Murthy by calling her from that tall guy's phone. Shit. He was finished. His job is at risk now. He sent silent prayers to his God, if only he could finish this delivery in a silent manner and apologise for his mistake.

" Sorry ma'am , I was so busy with lots of packages that I had to call everyone. That guy is living five minutes away from here, I wanted to make sure if you're at home to make the delivery. " he looked down mortified by his own explanation.

"So you conveniently gave my number to that guy? Or did he bribe you to get a girls number? I'm not gonna leave this here! Give me your identity card. What's your name by the way?" Nandini was angry, but it subsided as she heard him apologise, as for the call she presumed that there's no way she could be disturbed from the guy who she had spoken to. Still she wanted to make sure the guy doesn't repeat his mistakes again.

"Cabir, Cabir Dhawan ma'am . Ma'am I'm extremely sorry, that was unintentional. I promise you that there won't be any issues regarding the call and your number. But please, don't let this happen to me. The only job which I have to feed myself and my family. Here's my personal number, if in case you get any calls as anonymous you can pass it on to me. I do have a sister, I shall deal in my way to get rid of them if there's any." He asserted gaining a small smile form Nandini .

"Thanks for being so considerate Cabir , I liked how you handled the situation, but make sure there's no such happenings in the future. My parcel?" Cabir felt so free as if some burden as left his shoulder. He quietly looked over his bag and delivered the package. Silently he decided not to repeat this ever again.

//

Some days later

Manik was bored. He wanted to do something to kill this boredom, or he might go crazy. None of his friends were around. He let his thoughts take over him. Suddenly he got a wild idea after recalling the delivery guy and the sweet call which he received. Grinning wickedly he began searching for the number which led him to the voice of irate girl the other evening. To his luck, his call log wasn't updated and he still had the number. It wasn't that difficult for him to get it as other numbers were stored in his contacts list already .

On having the number, he opened Truecaller an app which he used to look up for the calls. He copy pasted her number in the search bar to try his luck. The recipient bore a name which he liked instantly .

Nandini Murthy .

He had developed a liking at that point only. First her voice, second her name. Maybe he could make a pass? Yet he shall maintain the decency and cross no limits. He had a very good history with girls. His suave words and friendly yet not so flirty behaviour are his added brownie points. He decided, he's gonna go ahead and try his luck.

Manik opened his whatsapp, he wanted to try his luck today. He was lucky enough keeping aside his boredom. Her number popped up in his list. He texted her at once.

HI :)

Heyyyaaaaaaa !!!! I'm so happy lovelies. You guys make sure I'm the happiest . Your comments and liking towards my story was impeccable . I'm happy and how ? Caged has reached 10k Views and 1k likes. As promised I'll be updating them asap! But this particular plot is stuck in my mind since long , I planned it as a one shot . But itseems I'll break it into two and make sure you guys enjoy and don't sleep through the story !😂😂😂😂😂 so this is how the story is going to be and you'll have the ending on the next chapter. Do lemme know how you liking it? Tried third person point of writing . It's quite new to me. Please help me to improve if there is any blunders . Waiting !!!!!
Comments and criticisms welcomed !!!!
Loads of love ❤️
ValliRaghuRaman ❤️