BREAKAWAY

i want to help myself realize why i even loved you at all. so i decided to make a mixtape of all your favorite songs and replay it in the car. over & over. i could taste your lips by the third track, and i could feel your skin by the fourth. but i wanted you here by the first.

┌ SUMMARY ┘

┌ SUMMARY ┘

MARIA VERGARA has lost her way.

She was once a fun loving girl, adored by her peers. She was on the honor roll, participated in various extracurriculars, and maintained a steady part-time job at the cinema. Her life couldn't be more perfect and Maria never wanted it to change, not one bit.

She was also hopelessly in love with her boyfriend, Jeff Atkins. They were high school sweethearts, and it was love at first sight. They were going to get married, have kids and grow old together. That was how they had planned their future and it was all Maria wanted.

But her and Jeff were star-crossed lovers, and they were fated to fall. Which they did.

One fateful night, Maria's world came crashing down. A car crash ended her happy future when Jeff is killed after colliding with another driver. She didn't know what to do, how to react. So she just shut down. She quit her job, dropped off the honor roll, and all she did with her time was sleep and cry over her happy memories.

Now another classmate is dead. And Maria is one of the reasons why.

┌ SOUNDTRACK ┘

i. breakaway by kelly clarkson; ii. so cold by ben cocks; iii. holding on and letting go by ross copperman; iv. losing your memory by ryan star; v. never letting go by zac samuel; vi. just a dream by sam tsui and christina grimmie; vii. unsteady by x ambassadors; viii. take me home by jess glynne; ix. i found by amber run; x. in my veins by andrew belle

┌ CAST ┘

MARIA VERGARA
CAMILA MENDES

JEFF ATKINSBRANDON LARRACUENTE

JEFF ATKINS
BRANDON LARRACUENTE

JEFF ATKINSBRANDON LARRACUENTE