Flare

👆👆this gif makes me smile👆👆👆

Jerome lit a  fire in the fireplace for light.   Thecult members that weren't doing anything began to rob the manor as it's owners sat on the floor helpless.  

"Are you okay?"  Bruce asked from under the table with Alfred.  

"I'm fine Master Bruce,"  Alfred said as glass shattered somewhere in the room.  

"Nice place you got here!"  Harley said enthusiastically as she shredded the feather pillows.  

"What do you want?"  Bruce snapped at them.  Harley wasn't sure if he was talking to her or Jerome but, either way Jerome didn't like it.  He turned on Bruce and said one word. 

"Attitude,"  Jerome growled.  

Immediately, Bruce's eye filled with fear as he said nothing else, watching Jerome.  Alfred stared Harley down with an evil look as she continued to make a mess. 

"Teenagers am I right?"  Jerome joked.  "Oh I remember those days, so many exciting new emotions, flow in' through ya," he said in that voice Harley wasn't used to yet.  He held his arms and cradled them as if they were really in a straight jacket.  

"Wanting to kill everyone you saw...."  he said.  "Save a few,"  he winked at Harley.  However, as a cult member picked up a glass owl, Bruce's eyes went right to it.  

Jerome didn't miss a beat of that, as he pointed to the member. 

"You, gimme,"  Jerome said as the member brought over the object he had found.  

"Ya know, I will never understand rich people's tastes,"  Jerome commented, holding the heavy glass statue in one hand.  

"It's worthless, my father found it at a flea market,"  Bruce said quickly.  "I keep it for sentimental reasons."  

Harley knew it was too quickly, horrible lie.  She looked at Jerome as he started Bruce down with a look she found uncomfortable.  

"Nice try,"  He said with a smirk, "its got some heft to it,"  he said throwing it up into the air.  

"Expensive I'm guessing...it'd be such a shame if I...."  Jerome said carelessly letting the owl roll off his hand.  

"No don't!"  Bruce shouted as he and the butler reached for the owl, but it hit the ground perfectly in tact.  

"Booo!"  Harley said with a small thumbs down.  Jerome rolled his eyes, picking it up off the floor.  

"Tougher than I figured,"  He said bluntly, "Anyway,"  he threw the owl behind him and it shattered on the brick before the fire.  Alfred grumbled and Harley laughed.  

"I asked you what you want!"  Bruce Wayne bursted standing up.  

"Right!"  Jerome said pointing at Bruce, "Sorry, the ole noodle is still a little out there post-thaw,"  he said pointing at his head, "The reason I'm here is I'm gonna kill you,"  Jerome growled.  

"Why?"  Bruce said quietly. 

"Awe, its the last thing I remembered wanting to do, it's been nagging at me since in woke up!"  Jerome growled opening his pocket knife and pointing it at Bruce.  

"The idea of slitting that pretty, pink throats of yours, either that or clear the decks,"  he growled stepping closer to Jerome.  Every step Jerome took towards him, Bruce went back one. 

"What da ya think?"  Jerome asked.  

"Ugh ya!"  The butler grumbled, but the shooters had their guns on him.  They loaded them and the butler froze again.  

Caramel ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें