Part 5 || Aladdin

Start from the beginning

I smiled and began typing back.

"See you soon:)" I typed before sending it and standing up then walked out the door.

I left the building and began driving to the coffee shop. The closer I got, the more nervous I became. Jeez, do I really like him this much?

After about 5 minutes I reached the cafe and I walked inside. I didn't see him so I ordered then sat at a table and waited for him.

After a few minutes of waiting, I heard the bell above the door ring as someone walked in. It was Jed. Duh.

Yet again, I felt butterflies in my stomach as he saw me and smiled before ordering his beverage and walking over to the table.

"Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in traffic" he told me whilst taking a seat.

"Don't worry about it, I just got here anyways" I told him with a smile.

I saw him smile back and look at the table quickly before looking back at me.

"So, how long have you been in the struts?" I asked him.

"Only 3 years. We started in October of 2012" he told me.

"Oh, so in a few months it'll kinda be like your anniversary sort of thing?" I asked. Jeez that was such a stupid question what's wrong with me?

"Yeah kinda, we don't really do anything to celebrate though" he said. "How long have you known Jake?" He asked.

"Well since Jesy introduced me to him which was about September of last year I think" I told him.

"Ahhh I see" he said taking a sip of his coffee.

"How long have you known him for?" I asked him doing the same.

"Well I met him at a gig a few years ago and we just immediately became friends" he said.

"Oh, right" I said.

We stayed there for another hour or something just chatting about random stuff getting to know each other a little bit.

"Do you want to come back to mine? Perrie's out and we can watch a few movies" I asked him.

"Sure" he said nodding his head and standing up.

We both exited the cafe and drove to my place. I got my keys out my bag and opened the door.

"Do you want tea or anything?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure, I'll make it" he said.

I was kinda surprised because no one really replies with that but I guess he's different.

"Oh, okay then" I said shutting the door with a slight giggle and putting my bag down.

Jed's POV

I shut my phone off and put my eyes back onto the road and after a few minutes, I finally reached the cafe.

I saw that Jade was already there so I ordered my coffee and sat in front of her.

I couldn't help but look into her eyes, they were so easy to get lost in. I'm pretty sure I've said that before. But it's the truth.