•6•

I sprint around trying to find where he went. I haven't had any luck and my next class is close to starting.

I leave countless messages and calls to his phone as I sulk my way back to class. I walk in and see Felix smirking at me in his seat. 'I forgot he had me for evening class, shit'  I glance around and slump down in my chair. "You guys can do whatever. Don't burn anything or leave."

I see kids get up and move to sit near their friends. I see a blur of a blonde kid and next thing Felix is on my desk. "Hey." He says with a grin.

"You little," I grab his collar and pull him up. "Do you realize what you've done?" I ask with a hushed tone. "You should be asking yourself this. Fucking students isn't very appropriate now is it." he cocks his head to the side in fake innocence.

"Fuck you." I spat at him. "Please, I've got a better ass than that twink." My fist connect with his jaw bone and everything becomes slow motion. He grabs a hold my my hair and bites my hand and I yelp. I let go of his shirt and hit him in the balls and he hunches over. He lunges off the table and straddles me. "Hm, when I imagined this I figured you would be hard." I bring my knee to his ass and kick hard. He falls off and I get jerked off the ground. I see Felix has a bloody nose and I smile at my work.

The classroom door burst open and the principle walks in. "Mark, Felix. Office now."

-time skip-

We both get yelled at for unorderly conduct but cant fire me because he isn't a minor anymore. They suspend him from class and give me a referral to an anger management class.

I scoff as I walk out the door. I turn the corner and sit in my car, banging the steering wheel. "Fuck!" I yell and the tears fall. I reach and grab my phone. I shakily dial Jack's number and cry harder. I put my hand over my mouth to hide a disgusting cry when it goes to voice mail.

"Jack, please come back. I promise with everything that it wasnt anything that it looked like. Please let me explain myself. I love you." I hang up and cry harder, feeling suffocated.

I drive home in the rain, the sound of rain splashing calms me and I slam the car door closed. I open my door and slip off my shoes and jacket. I throw my bag down and go to the kitchen.

I look in two cabniets before I find the vodka in the third. I pop the top off and tilt my head back and drink. I wipe my mouth and sigh, the tears come back and I cough.

I log onto my laptop and click into my email. I take a few sips from the bottle and feel warm and fuzzy. I decide to check his site and see if he is doing anything. Maybe he wont be as mad at me.

I click his account and see hes live. I click in and see him with his feet behind his head and a tan boy behind him. He moans and looks at the screen with a red face. "Fuck daddy!" he moans and I loose it.

I throw the bottle down to the floor and see red. I skip my jacket and slip on my shoes. I run out and start my car, pulling out fast.

I grab the steering wheel hard and my knuckles turn white. I turn into his driveway.

I knock on the door and see no one is answering and I groan. I look under the welcome mat and see a key and let myself in.

I bound up the stairs and burst into the room. Jack screams and the other guy yells. "What the fuck! How did you get in!" He yells. "I let myself in. So this is how you cope." I say.

Jacks face drops and he stands up and walks towards me. "Mark." He trails and I step back. "No, dont ever call me that again." I say and step back into the hallway.

He reaches out for me and I bend. "Dont touch me slut." I seeth and turn around and run down the stairs.

Away from him, away from his house, away from everything

Jacks P.O.V

My heart drops and I slump down on the bed. "Who the hell is he?" My ex yells. I look up at him and stare. He looks at me expectantly and I frown. "One of my teachers." I blatantly say and he frowns. "Well he needs to keep it to himself." He says and sits on the bed.

He wraps his arms around me and starts kissing my neck. I tilt it and stare at the now cracked door. I sigh and shove him off, grabbing the covers and pulling them over my head.

"What now, you gonna say that turned you off." He scoffs and pulls at the covers. "Just leave me alone." I mumble and he settles on the bed. "Un-fucking-believeable." He stands up and walks around, gathering his clothes and changing quickly. "Call me when you stop acting like a women." He spits and walks out.

I look over at the clock and sigh, rolling over and closing my eyes.

-time skip-

Somewhere throughout the night I drift off and wake in a pool of sweat. I rub my face and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see dark circles and sleep deprivation. I groan and grab some pain pills and take them before laying back down, drifting off again.

I wake up early and sigh. I get up and lazily get dressed, my mind on other things. I skip breakfast and walk out to class, even though I knew I shouldn't go.

I walk in and see a small, brown hair girl. I freeze and she looks up. "Oh hi, are you here for Mr. F's class?" She ask sweetly. I ignore her and ask, "Where is he?" "Oh honey they dont tell me that, I just sub." She says sympathetically. I nod and turn around, pulling my phone out and dial his number. He picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?" He says groggy and sounds hung over. "Where the hell are you?" I whisper yell and go outside. "Oh look who finally decides to act like a man. None of your business slut." He spits and I sigh.

"Shut up, Im coming over." I state and start walking towards his place. "Oh no you arent." He says and I roll my eyes. "Am too so have the door unlocked." "No you arent, I dont want to see you." He says. "Why, I dont have the damn leach with me." I sigh and frown.

"When will you be over?" He ask and I smile. "10 minutes." I say cheerfully and he sighs. "See you then."

I knock on his door and he opens it before unlocking it and stepping to the side. "I thought I said have it open." I tease and he frowns. "Dont feel like getting robbed, my mistake." He says bitterly. I shrug and go to the couch and sit down.

"What do you want?" He ask, cutting to the chase. "I wanna talk." I say and he looks down. "There isnt anything to talk about." "Oh but there is. Ive heard you punched Felix. Whats the about." "None of your business, who was in your bed last night?" He ask fastly. "None of your business." I say dryly.

"Great chat. Get out." He points to the door angrily. "Whoa not so fast. I wanna know what happened for you to punch Felix." I settle. "He came onto me, enough of a reason to." "You didnt complain." I cross my arms and look down. "Says the guy who had someone in bed calling him daddy." He says and squints. "Oh fuck you, dont turn this around on me." I stand up and poke his chest.

"Well then why are you here? You slept with a guy and had the nerve to do it behind my back." He says back and pokes harder. "You had Felix straddling you!" "But I got him off and took care of the problem!" He raises his voice and steps closer.

"Fuck this, this isnt why I came to talk to you." I push past him and walk to the door. "Then what the hell was your reasoning for coming here?" I turn around and walk close to him, looking up at him. "I came to make up for what I did and I sure as hell do not deserve to be blamed for everything." I say quietly and he looks down. "Is that all." I nod slowly. "You dont seem so sure of yourself." He says and smirks.

"I- I am." I stutter and blush. "Sure." He says unconvinced. I grab his shirt and pull him down into a rough kiss. I pull away and he stands stunned.

He shoves he against the wall, hard and I gasp. He kisses down my neck and puts his knee between my legs. "Stop." I whine and he pulls his head back. I grab his neck and kiss him and he tilts his head more. "You're gonna get fucked hard enough to make you forget that punk." He whispers in my ear and I whine. "Do it."

smut in the next chapter