Bartender

BARTENDER

‘To Whom It May Concern, there has been an emergency pack meeting called to discuss the means of one of our own. I would greatly appreciate it if you can come and off your intellect on said member and give your opinion on the matter.

Sincerely Beta DeGallos.’

I reread the letter to make sure everything sounded right. This was the only way I knew for sure the most important people would be at the “meeting”. I didn’t want everyone there for what I was about to do or say.

Yes I know it wrong to forge a letter in your father’s name but this had to be done. I couldn’t keep up this front it was to exhausting. Plus this way I could keep that promise I made Kyle even if it wasn’t in the way either of us thought.

Hearing thirty seconds to mars pulls me out of my thoughts I look down at my phone and smile speaking of the devil and he will call.

“Hello love.” Yes I did just call Kyle love we’ve always had sweet names for each other.

“Hey baby girl what do you have planned for today”? He asked.

“Oh, just sitting around being me you know.” I say with a smile in my voice.

“No I don’t know because I’m outside so bring your ass down we’re going out tonight.”

“Uh, don’t you think you should come up that way I could get ready and know if I’m dressed great or not”?

“Yea your tight I’m on my way up.” On that note he hung up the phone right in my face.

Within a minute there was a knock on my door. Walking into my closet to see what I have I yelled out “Its open dickhead.”

“You’re right I do have a dickhead.’ Laughing he didn’t see the stiletto flying towards his face.

“Ouch that fucking hurt baby girl you could’ve warned me that there was a death object flying towards my eye. Now you would feel bad if it had poked out an eye and you would’ve had to wait in the waiting area of the emergency room.” He said and I honestly could hear the smile on his face.

Seeing the shoe hit him in the face was too funny. I had to double over from the pain in my stomach at his sad voice. Standing up and wiping my eyes from the tears that had come out I walk out the closet towards him.

“Well if you weren’t being perverted with me I wouldn’t have to throw a deathly object you way seriously I’ve seen this dickhead you speak about and it not all that.” Of course I was lying about that. But I have seen Kyle naked many times and he is gorgeous and kind of on the big side but I wasn’t going to tell him that and boost his ego even more.

“Ann’s you can stop staring at me now. I mean I know you find me sexy but you have a million pictures to look at but if you want I’ll pose for one more.”

Snapping out of the trance I didn’t even realize I was in I looked at Kyle to see a huge grin on his face.

“Sorry dude I was just picturing Channing Tatum saying that to me and then I saw his body and got lost.” Once again a lie but like I said I can’t go boosting his ego. Seeing his face drop immediately was priceless.

“That hurt baby girl but on a better note you looked at me and thought of Channing Tatum.”

“Oh, Goddess would you shut up and help me find an outfit. Besides where are we going anyway.

“Sure thing Anna and we are going to none other than the Crystal Moon club.”

Stopping dead in my tracks I turn to see if he’s serious and by the excitement in his eyes I can tell he is.