Sleepless nights

Couldn't sleep, so came up with this chapter :p, creative aren't I?

Your eyes felt heavy, you turned your head to your left only to see that it was only 3:12 am. Great, this was the fifth night in a row. However you felt a comfort being awake. Although his back was turned to you, you could hear the soft breaths of your boyfriend. His shoulders moving up and down in sync with his breathing. You smiled slightly, you tried to peek over his shoulder to see his peaceful sleeping face. Unfortunately he turned over, his eyes open. "Did I wake you?" You asked, feeling a bit bad if you had. He shook his head.

"Just a bit of a bad habit, you seem to be wide awake." You shrugged your shoulders and said, "Couldn't sleep." Gakushuu's arms suddenly wrapped around you and held you close. "Um Shuu?" He just shushed you and started stroking your hair. You weren't complaining he knew his was your weakness. And although it would of normally pissed you off - for that he knew everything about you - but you were simply too tired to care. You closed your eyes and inhaled Gakushuu's scent. You gave a hum and wrapped your arms around Gakushuu's waist.

He leaned down to kiss your head and you snuggled deeper into him. Maybe you could finally have a good night's sleep.

This is literally the shortest thing I've written and I apologise for that, hopefully the others will be longer.