Mrs. Carina Turner

I heard a soft knock on the door and it opens without me opening it. I groan in bed. It was midnight, and I didn't feel like getting up. I heard footsteps walking towards me.

"Wake up, my darling." I hear a soft whisper in my ear. Immediately I knew that it was Will. He planted a light kiss on my cheek and my smile spread. I woke up finally, my black hair draping down my side. I turned around and found myself lost in Will's deep brown eyes. I leaned in and our foreheads touched for a brief moment. I got up out of bed and changed quickly into a deep blue dress with pearls embedded on the sides. I came out and found Will by the door with his hand outstretched. I took it and he led me outside. Only Will knew how to get me out of bed late at night. We walked through the silent streets of Port Royal. Not a sound was heard. Just me and Will against the world. He takes me down to the beach and takes my other hand.

"What are we doing?" I ask curiously. He smiles.

"Would you do me the honor of me leading you through this moonlight dance?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I smile and nod. We slowly shifted back and forth, dancing on the sand and the waves crashing as our music. I smelled the ocean breeze and fell deep into the dance. He spun me around and pulled me close again.

"Who knew you were such a good dancer?" I say playfully. 

"Who knew you gave into me so easily?" He replies leaning forward. Our foreheads touch again as we swayed into the music of the waves. I felt the warmth of something against my back. I turn around and saw a sight I never saw before. The sun slowly peeked over the horizon, erupting colors of pink, orange, and yellow around it. I was so caught up in watching the sunrise that I hadn't realized that Will was down on one knee. I turn around with confusion in my eyes but that confusion turned into a shock of surprise.

"Carina Smyth? I grabbed a star from the sky every time I see you. And when you everytime I am alone with you, the whole sky would be in the palm of my hand. I feel my sun rises when it wants to set, even in the darkest of times. There is not a period of time that I wouldn't want you by my side. I want you with me, forever and always. Will you take my hand in marriage?" I didn't even notice that I was crying. Tears of happiness started pouring down onto the sand. 

"Yes. Yes I will marry you William Turner!" I cried. He stood up and sat the ring onto my finger. It was silver with a diamond that glistened in the sun and the words, "I love you, forever and always." Around the ring. I lost it. I ran into Will's arms and cried into his shoulder. I was getting married. I could finally have a family of my own. I wasn't alone in this anymore.

1ST BOOK IS UP!!!! GO READ IT!!!!!!!!! -Anaya