Calum and me.

*^€dited^*

"indigo delta?" I snap my head in the direction of the petite brunette she wears glasses and only looks twenty something way to young to be tied down in such a boring job.

"make it quick yeah, I have people to see." I scowl rising from my seat and walking in her direction. A middle aged woman with a grubby toddler on her hip tuts she readjusts the toddler and tuts at me. 

"what did I do to you." I snarl at her tacky nose stud and hoop earrings. We walk in to a dreary office , the walls are brown and decorated in pictures of random happy families.                             "whats with the pictures? you taking the piss because everybody who walks in  to this office their families are destroyed."

"no its just a picture of how things  can be even after a divorce , death or seperation now indigo..."                         "It's indie."she nods uncomfortably and reaches in to a draw and brings out a brown file.                                                                  "so we both know why you're here and we both know that a decision has to be made today, So I hear you have a strained relationship with both of your parents?"

"wouldnt you?"I peer at her 'sad' face and frown.  

"Miss Delta I cannot have any influence over your decision, however your mother to my knowledge is unsettled is this correct?"

"Maybe it is, are you in a relationship?" I cock my eyebrow.

"excuse me?"she looks startled , I grin at my effect.                                                 "well you're unsettled then right, how sad."

"touche, that stung indigo..."

"Its indie!"I say fiercely " I want to reside with my father." I emphasise 'reside' sarcastically.

"you do realise this means supervised visits with your mum?"

"I don't want to see her."

" that is your own choice, you are aware of Calum and Annie your fathers ex partners children who have been left in his care?" I nod absentmindedly.

"okay thank you indig - indie." 

I leave the office as soon as all the paperwork is complete and am not surprised to see dad stood there waiting for me, car keys hanging from his bare ring finger.

hey so this is the new and hopefully improved version of My stepbrother and me newly titled Calum and me , I am changing some key details of the book and its sequel Calum and me, II.

I hope you enjoy this and don't forget to vote/comment.

also I am updating part by part so don't read until you see the final chapter updated if you add this to your library you will receive notification of this! sorry

Sadly Annie my sister will no longer be uploading or updating on wattpad as she has become very sick and is focusing on her health currently. 

thank you for all your support!

Courtney ♥