10

Previously
'I'll be your girlfriend.' I slipped out of my mouth. I covered my mouth before turning all red.

'Are you serious?' I decided to play with him.

'No, I am kidding.' He looked down. I suddenly felt guilty. I laughed.

'Just joking, I would love to be your Girlfriend!'

He lift his head before picking me up. I gave him a peck on the lips before getting OF him.

'Come on let's go. They must be waiting!'

-----------------------
I took James' hand and ran to the meeting place where we will meet up with Alex and Sienna. We ran until we were tired and was panting so hard.

'Well, what's making you guys pant so hard?' I hear someone laughing at us. I looked up and saw it was Sienna.

'Hey, not my fault we were at the beach, talking about stuff.....' I drifted off while smirking at James, trying not to make it too noticeable. Unfortunately we failed and Alex saw.
'Really, what's going on with you guys? You guys act like a couple but you guys are not even together.' Alex asks us.

I just chuckled.
'Actually, we are together....' I softly say while Sienna was just in shocked.
'Really! Since when?'

'5 minutes ago when we were at the beach..'

'How did it happened?'

I told her the story. Once I finished, she just squealed.
'OMG, howww CUTE!' She squealed, making people glare at us as they walked by.

'Umm, should we go in? We reserved spots you know..' Alex asks us while he scratches his head. Sienna looks up at him and hugged him on the arms.
'Ok, come on, let's goo!' We walked in and asked for the reservation.

'Hello, how may I help you?' A man asks us while eyeing both me and Sienna. Alex looks at James while smirking. I guess they thinking of this -----

'Uhh, you can help me by not staring at our girls..thank you!' James and Alex say while high fiving each other, making sure the male employee didn't see. I just chuckled before turning my attention back to the employee

'Anyways, if you don't mind...can you please check for 'Hale' ?' Alex says. Yes, his full name is Alex Hale. The man quickly looked at his computer before leading us to the table.
'T-t-there's yo-your t-ta-table...'He stuttered out before leaving. James wiped his forehead as a sigh of relief before taking out a chair for me. Same goes with Alex and Sienna.

'You two scared him!' I laughed out. Sienna laughed with me
'Well, he was checking you guys out!' Alex and James shouted quietly back before laughing with us.
This was gonna be such a goo----

'Hello, what may I get for you guys?' I hear an annoying voice say. I looked up from my seat and saw a disgusting girl.
'I'll get water.' James replied back to her. She smiled at him before writing it down on her notebook. Oh she did not just......
'Ok,' she giggled, 'and what I get for you?' She asks me with an annoyed face. I swear she is annoying me.

'I'll get the same as him...' she scoffs and glares at me before writing it down on her notebook. Are you serious? I decided to flow with it since I didn't want to cause a chaos in the restaurant. All of us ordered our meal before turning around to talk to each other.
'Thank you! Your meal, will, be, here, in, ok then. Bye!' She walks away with her face all red. We all laughed at her once she was out of sight.

'So Riley, you were jealous. Hmm I see!' James smirks at me. I just scoffed.
'Pfft, you were jealous when the guy at the front checked out on me!' I smirked back. I see his face stiffen.
'You did not just say that!' He said to me before reaching over and kiss me. I smiled and looked at the side. Alex and Sienna was grinning. I pulled away.

'You guys are totally my new OTP!' Sienna squeals at me.
'Who was your OTP before?' I asked her. Her face gave me the answer.
'Oh....' I didn't blame her. She didn't knew about this whole James, Sammy and me thingy that happened in grade 7. She came 2 years ago. Grade 8. She just knew about me because we were in the same classes.

-------------------

'Today was a good day! It made me feel as if I belong now..' I said to James as we walked back to his car.
'Riley..' he turns me around and made me face him.
'You have belonged since day 1. You were never apart from us. You were still with us, in our hearts. Ok?'

Tears welled up in my eyes before he gave me a passionate kiss. (A/N this is so cringey to write XD)
We pulled away before resting our foreheads against each other.

'I love you Riley!'
'I love you too, James!'

-------------------------

HOW WAS THAT GUYS!!
Oooohhh Jiley! My hearteu can't take it anymore!

Hope you enjoyed this!!
XOXO
Published 170411 ( 2017, April, 11)