Instincts (PREDAKING x FEMME!READER)

(Ahaha.... I haven't updated since 2016 ^^' my bad! Here's another story for you! ☆ )

Shockwave's work and Megatron's predacon army has been a slow progress and they needs more 'help' to make more predacons. The large mech quickly whipped out a femme predacon, a partner only for Predaking, hoping that they will be the one to increase their population. He checked to make sure her reproduction system will work and function properly but not only that, he had to make her appealing. Predacons do share similar traits from the organic life on earth; a preference of smaller females, trying to impress them with looks and dominance; and to see if she's capable to carry their smaller ones.

The femme predacon squeaks when pushed into the den of Predaking, the large predacon curled up to the corner. Y/n blinks and lowers her helm, cautious as she crawls over with her tail dragging behind her. The young female had never seen another predacon before, well an ALIVE once since she stayed with Shockwave and his lab for a while. She inhale his scent, huffed and chirps softly to catch his attention and indeed she did. Predaking growls to think it was the drones, trying to 'train' him but he was taken back to see another predacon, a FEMALE predacon. Curiously, he circled around and growled to her to let her know who's boss, Y/n fully submitted to him as his pleasing aroma triggered her instincts that is long gone.

She flared in heat, catching Predaking's interest.

The predacon smirks and sniffed near her thighs, purring soflty as he rubs her thighs before flipping her to lay on her stomach, seeing her open port creating mucus like substance that lets off a scent that drives any Predacon crazy. Predaking grunts and gave Y/N a dark attractive glance before he leans down to give her a lick, seeing that it caused Y/N to squirm away. "What are you doing?" Predaking raise his helm and lets out a deep grunt, pulling her back by the tail. "You're created to be my mate and to populate our species! My army!" Predaking snarled and stalks up to her, watching the frighten female Predacon backing away to the corner. He stomp right next to her, earning a squeak and a whimper in fear, he smirks. He enjoys that he can finally have authority on someone like a true King of Predacons he is.

"I'm s-sorry... I'm just frighten..." Y/N finally found her voice and croaks out, tucking her tail between her legs as she blocks the wonderful lewd view from her 'King', her small wings covering the rest of her frail body. "I didn't mean to anger you, y-your majesty..." She address him correctly, which easily pleased that quick-tempered Beast.

"Get up and on your fours." Predaking demanded with a low growl, backing away to give Y/N space, waiting impatiently as she turns to face away from him and moved her wings and tail out of the way. "Much better..." Predaking purred and huffed out warm air on her back, Y/N shuddering away from the warmth and gasped to feel his overpowering heat as he mounted her, his large arm wrapped around her waist possessively as she is to not move during the mating ritual. The King positioned himself properly on her, pushing her back as he pressed his spike cover agaisnt her aft, pushing her helm down. This is when he starts to grind roughly on her rear end, as if dry humping her and by instinct he leans to bite down on her neck to get a hold of her better, causing Y/N to cry out in pain of his sharp dentas digging into her wires, tears filling in her optics. Y/N's claws dig into the cold metal ground as she can feel herself jolting forward from his toughness and they haven't really started yet and it was already too much. "Aahnn~! M-my King!" Y/N whines out, her wings slowly flaring to the side as she spread her legs, begging for more than grinding. "Do you think you can really take me on~?" Predaking huskily whispered to her audios, sending chills down her spine as his cover slowly pops off. His spike is huge and thick, with a rugged shape and a knot at the end but the Predacon didn't give Y/N time to think twice as he pushed himself into her tight port.

Y/N's pupil shrinks and tears stream down her face at the pain in her rear end, the poor femme lets out a loud cry and tried her best to get away from the pain but Predaking held her down to finish the tasks she as assigned for by their creator, Shockwave and Megatron. "O-Ow! I-It hurts! P-please!" Y/N whimpers and sobs out, going limp underneath him as she drops to the ground. Predaking paused and his optics widen, letting go of her neck and waist as he pulls out, Y/N quickly retreated to the corner. The female Predacon licked her bleeding torn port as she backs away from Predacon as much as possible, hissing at him when he gets too close. Predaking didn't stop and approaching her, nuzzling under her chin and cooed, wincing and ignored when Y/N lashed her claws at his face and closing his optics to avoid the chances of being blind.

"I-it hurts..." Y/N whimpers out one last time, clinching away from his nuzzling but gave in eventually, seeing that he's trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry... I will have to admit that I'm trying to save my kind..." Predaking apologized and cooed to her softly, a tone that would calm his assigned mate down. "But we must try again to have the first set of hatchlings... Can you help me?" He was.... Begging?! For Help?! THE PREDAKING, King of Predacons asking Y/N for help?!

Y/N stare at him bewildered as her dazed optics blink, questions his intentions again but she sighed in defeat and nodded. This is what she's made for but she wants to have some ground rules. "Please don't be too rough..." Was her only request and positioned herself again. Predaking nodded and licks her bleeding port and neck before mounting ontop of her once more, guiding his hips closer to her's as he pushed his spike slowly into her aching port. Y/N bit her bottom lip and grips onto the ground, whimpering and trying to bare it again while panting heavily and flapping her wings a few times. "Just a little longer~" Predaking groans out deeply and held her close but this time in comfort, licking her cheek and neck as he has to finish quickly. Slowly he moved his hips back and forth to thrust deeper but it wa share since Y/N's walls clench onto him tightly, making the Predacon go harder. He kept his slow and rough pace, groaning many times a she kept checking on how Y/N is doing but she looks like she's going to pass out. His thick spike is too much for her as she's three times smaller than Predaking, Y/N whimpered and mewl in pain and pleasure, her tail slowly coiling around his hind leg. "Mmfhn~! O-oH! P-Predaking~..." Y/N moans out softly, lowering her helm and raised her aft more. "M-more~" With those words, Predaking didn't hesitate, finding out that he didn't like being held back and he's letting his instincts took over. They're both at the brink of their heat and he's about to let his huge load out into her womb as it's his goal to impregnate the little femme, at the end of his spike a small knot grew, similar to the organic's canine pets. Predaking didn't hesitate to forcefully push his knot into her already swollen port to lock them during their interface. Y/N felt the huge pressure outside of her, the femme flinched and tries to move away and let out a distress cry. The king simply ignore her for it must be done, a single hard push and a "pop" noise followed, her port just swallowing the rest whole as Y/N lets out a deep wall of pain and pleasure. It's overwhelming to her and she can't take it any longer, her body went frail after overloading, making it easier for Predaking to move. "Hnng~! Y-Y/N~!" His large wings flared to show dominance over his new found mate, a roar tumbled out his chest as he gushed his transfluid deep into her womb. It was finally done and the larger Predacon rest ontop of Y/N, watching her pant raggedly out of exhaustion, her frame is hot to the touch as they're locked until morning, his spike is still hard inside. Predaking purred and cherish his mate by grooming her scale like armour and made sure she's comfortable. "Rest well, my queen~"