Next, my eyes widen in shock as I advanced into the other side of the room. There I spot a table on the opposite wall to my right and placed the tray on the surface. Inside this area included the black and white furnitures such as the sofa, the table, the mat, the desk, and etc.

Frames of portraits and newspaper clippings were hung up on each side of the wall, and I observed each one, noticing that the newspapers seemed to be about racing and cars, which caught my attention. I wondered if this triplet was a racer.

The sound of a door opening told me someone was inside the room with me. I looked over to where it came from but saw no one. Then there was a sound again only this time it sounded like footsteps behind me. I turned around, slowly, and found a shirtless man only wearing a towel around his body with a questioning look that quickly turned into an amused one.

I froze and found myself staring at his toned body for a good minute before I turned away in embarrassment.

Oh sh*t. Don't these triplets own a t-shirt? They seemed to be always half-naked.

Before I could do any more embarrassing stuff, I whispered a quick sorry then ran out of his room.

-

Throughout the rest of the day, I didn't encounter any more of the triplets, which was a good thing.

I was glad because for some reason, my first encounter with each one of them was very eventful. With Vice, it was awkward because all he did was stare. With Lester, it was surprising and upsetting because of what he did. And then there's Peter who made it worse by making a situation so embarrassing because I'm pretty sure he caught me staring at his body before I left.

And I thought I wouldn't have to see any of them again for the rest of day but I was wrong. My uncle told me that I had to be at the dining room to meet Rosario.

Rosario was the triplets' mother. She's been away on a business trip and she comes back home tonight, which is why there will be a family dinner.

I was standing with my uncle by the food table waiting for the triplets and Mrs. Viceral. There were two butlers and two maids on the side, whom I assume will be responsible for serving the food. The table in the middle of the dining room is pretty big with a total of 10 chairs, four on each side and two at the end of the table. By this time, everything was already set. We were ready.

After 5 minutes, Lester came in wearing a half striped tank top and dark jeans. I knew this was Lester because of the way he smiled. His biceps were clearly visible and his messy hair made him more attractive. While walking to his seat, he kept the smile on his face and winked upon seeing me. I shifted my eyes to the ground because a blushed decided to form on my face and I hate that he still has the capabilities to make me blush even though I'm upset at him. Lester then sat down and greeted Uncle Lou, who also greeted him back, and took a garlic bread from the small bowl in front of him.

After a few minutes, Vice with that same dog tag around his neck when I first saw him in the garden, entered the dining room with a lady. A lady who looked about in her late 50s.

Lester stood up to greet this lady and kissed her cheeks, which she responded to with a hug.
Uncle Lou nudged and whispered that she was the triplets' mother and our boss. Mrs. Viceral or Rosario, walked towards us next and greeted each other, using their first name. I let my mind assume that they were close considering they were on a first-name basis.

After their quick exchange, Uncle Lou grabbed my arm and introduced me to her.

"Rosario, this is my niece, Karylle."

Mrs. Viceral looked at me and smiled. The warmest I've seen in a while.

"K, this is Rosario."

I returned the smile, prompting her to pull me in for a tight hug much to my surprise because we don't really know each other but I guess she's just a very friendly person. And I like that.