Chapter 2- Shut up!

Emma's POV

((After school))

Staring at the torn piece of paper in my trembling hands, I let out a sigh.
I would never be able to do this.
But maybe I would... Who knows?

I lay my head down on my pillow, scanning the room, not missing out a single thing.
My eyes landed on my phone and an idea popped into my head.
I should start now, right?

I ran a hand through my messy chestnut brown hair and sighed, might as well start by doing something now.
I reached over and grabbed my phone. After dialing Holly, she told me she would be here soon, she already knew about my plan and even though she thought it was stupid, she still agreed to help.

First of, she told me we need to get clothes, so we walked over to her house and are now in her room, searching through clothes.

"Holly, no, I am not wearing that!" I said, pointing my finger at the outfit she was showing me. There was no way I was wearing it.
It was a plain white crop top, black shorts, a leather jacket and black heels. Nope, no way.

"Suit yourself," she said, shrugging, "It's not my project."

"Shut up."

"Ok." She said, with a smirk playing on her lips.

Whilst searching through the clothes, I found a perfect top, it was a blue top with the word 'wild' written across the top, hmm. Not too bad.

"What do you think?" I asked Holly, holding the top in the air.

Holly looked up from her phone, then looked down again.

"Holly?"

No response.

"Holly! Stop ignoring me!"

"But you told me to shut up." she says innocently, looking up and raising one of her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

After a long awkward silence and many debates on what I should wear, Holly spoke up, "I think you should just wear what I told you to wear!"

I looked at the outfit once more and let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Ok."

Holly's eyes lit up and she gasped, "What did you say?"

"Shut up."

"You're impossible." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"So are you." I laughed, bouncing down on her bed and laying down next to her.

"I think were ready."

"We totally are." I smirked.

This was not going to fail.

.........................................................................

Meh, I hate this chapter, its no good and Ive been away for ages!

Don't hate me! D:
Anyway..
Vote, comment and share (: *Gives out Cookies*

Buh bye!

~San x