Struggle in music

Start from the beginning

"I can't seem to have any reasons for this weird situation... Maybe it's just stress again." Tokiya thought as he rubbed his forehead.

Jinguji Ren, the Casanova of the group, began to observe the building. He began to walk around the garden to see if the flowers he planted for Haruka, "Lady Haruka", would still be there.

He confirmed his thoughts when he finally saw the flowers, but there was something wrong, it seemed that the flowers were bigger the last time he saw them, which is yesterday morning.

"Weird... are they supposed to be this big after one day? Hm, interesting..." Ren thought, holding one flower in his hands and smirked, interested by the situation they're in. He then walked away from the garden and returned to his group.

Aijima Cecil, the prince of Agnapolis, looked at his blue-green bead necklace and saw that it was glowing. He was confused, why would his necklace glow? Is there any problem?

"I don't think the Muses are trying to warn me. But what seems to be the problem?" He sighed, not wanting to stress his mind to some nonsense.

Shinomiya Natsuki, the tallest member, saw how confused Cecil was. He's always concerned for his band members, especially his precious Haru-chan.

"Cecil-kun, what's wrong?" He asked to the tanned prince. The prince turned to look at him and answered.

"My necklace is glowing but I don't know what the problem is..." Cecil replied to the bespectacled singer of the group and sighed once again. Natsuki then nodded and went to Syo, who is kind of panicking, I'd say.

Hijirikawa Masato, the stoic member, saw his somewhat of a rival approaching them with a smirking face that looked like a murderous smile, just kidding!!!

"What's up with your face, Jinguji? Have you found something interesting?" Masato asked him still with a stoic face.

"I actually did..." The playboy responded.

The heir arched one of his eyebrows and continued to ask him questions.

"And what is it about?"

Ren explained to Masato about the flowers that he planted for Haruka, about the sudden growth of that plant. It must have some clues to where they are right now.

"And why do you think that those plants have some clues to where we are? Maybe you had put some fertilizers for them to grow so suddenly."

"Never have I used fertilizers to my plants, Masa, and I'm pretty sure that those are some clues." He strongly convinced his childhood/rival.

Suddenly, a man came out of the dormitory and he had a disguise of a hat that covers his fiery red hair and sunglasses to cover his bright red eyes. He closed the door behind him and noticed a group of eight people in front of him. He recognized them immediately and smiled.

Starish and Haruka saw the man and quickly approached him to ask questions.

"Umm.... Hello sir! Would you please tell us where we are?" Haruka asked him.

"Why, of course! You are here at the famous agency in Japan, Shining Agency." He said, smiling.

One clue acquired, and many more to go! They were really in front of their agency, but maybe they also need to know the time and date, just in case.

"May we also know the time and date, please?" Tokiya asked.

"Sure! Its eleven o'clock and March XX, XXXX." The man replied smiling widely, they must have guessed what happened to them.

The eight of them had wide eyes and some of them had their mouths hang wide open. This can't be happening! It's totally impossible! They time traveled to the future and they don't know what to do!

"You must've guessed where you are, right? Don't worry you will be back in your timeline for sure." He reassured them and the others sighed of relief, but immediately cut short on what the man said.

"What do you mean by that?" Tokiya asked again.

"I meant what I meant, Tokiya, you should know that since you're smarter than them, no offense to the others, okay!"

"How did you know my name?" The raven-haired idol exclaimed, shocked how the strange man knew his name.

"Oh my, sorry about that, let me tell you my name..." The man started to take off his sunglasses and the group of eight people was shocked when they saw a carbon copy of their cheery bright red haired member, but older.

"My name's Ittoki Otoya, a member of STARISH." The man, I mean, Ittoki Otoya from the future, greeted them with a bright smile.

So that's it for chapter one, I hope you guys have a nice day and stay tune for the next chpater!

Otaku-chan out!