Struggle in music

Hey guys! It's me, Otaku-chan! Welcome to my new story 'Trouble in the future'. I'm not sure which pairing I should do, but I'll just go with the flow and see what will happen. I hope you enjoy this story since this is a republish from my old account and I want to make it better since I'm bored, but there is a problem about publishing new chapters, so please be patient with me and read the story. 

Disclaimer: I don't own UTAPRI, they belong to Broccoli. I only own the plot.

It was a normal day for everyone for the people at the Shining agency, except for Nanami Haruka and STARISH , because they are stressing about the concert showdown that the two presidents had agreed to.

"Ah, this is so tiring and frustrating!" Kurusu Syo, a member of STARISH, said as he collapsed in the couch.

The other members agreed to his statement, even Haruka, who had small bags under her eyes. Then, all of a sudden, Shining Saotome popped out of nowhere.

"SSSTARRRISHHH AND MISS NANAMI!!! I SEE THAT ALL OF YOU ARE STRESSSED ABOUT THE SHOWDOWN!!!" He exclaimed and continued.

"Well, pack all your belongings for tomorrow, and go to my office, okay!!!" He then got a bomb out of his pocket, threw it on the floor and smoke suddenly popped out. And just like that, Saotome has disappeared into thin air.

After the president disappeared...

"I wonder what the president will ask us to do." Haruka wondered.

"I'm wondering the same, but I'm hungry!!!" Ittoki Otoya shouted the last part, hungry for food.

"Okay, Otoya, we will prepare snacks for all of us..." Hijirikawa Masato told Otoya with a stoic face.

After they ate, they went to their respective shared bedrooms to sleep, but Haruka is still awake. She's still thinking why the president has requested them to see him tomorrow at his office.

"Why would the president order us to go to his office?" After that thought she fell asleep.

The next day

The group and Haruka were now at Shining's office. They didn't speak at all, only silence took place but it was tense, some members of STARISH were actually quite nervous at what their crazy presidents wants them to do.

And then, the silence was broken by Shining, who was at a dark corner of the room.

"It is time..." He murmured.

The STARISH members and their composer were confused by what their president said but when they were going to ask the questions that plagued their minds, a bright light appeared and transported them to a new, but familiar building.

...

The people of eight found themselves standing in front of a building. But not just any building, they're in front of the building where they were in just a while ago, the Mastercourse!

"Huh? What are we doing outside!? We were just inside the president's office!?" Kurusu Syo exclaimed.

As he looked at his surroundings, he thought that there were little changes of the flowers outside the Mastercourse, and also the walls of it looked kind of old.

Haruka and the other members also thought the same way. It's like some mystery, sci-fi story they were in (or not).

Ichinose Tokiya, the make-up leader of the group, was as observant and emotionless as always. He thought of an explanation or theory for this weird situation they were in. He came up with many explanations, but even to him, it hadn't  seemed not right.