Evan Holt

i senced someone following me. I was kinda scared I had ran away from home, "who's there? come out you coward!" I was really starting to get pissed . "chill, chill chick you going to catch a anurisim if you keep on acting like that."  "who the hell are you?! and what do you want from me!?" he smirked what an idiot!" " i just happened to see you run and i needed to know why?" " it's none of your damn buisness!" ke looked shock but then smiled. "fiesty like that." he walked towards me. "fuck off." i began to walk somehow he catched up. " what the hell do you want just leave me alone!" he grabbed my hand i pulled away he stared at me he was pretty good looking he loooked my age but a little older he looked about 17. "umm is there something in my face or something?" I asked " no it's just that... nevermind." i sighed "again what the hell do you want from me?!" he didn't answer okayyy so I just be gan walking he held grabed my arm and pulled me to him. "your running away arnt you ?" i stared at the ground then wondered how the hell did he now that "wait a sdecond how did yow know i was running away." he smirked for a second "ummm your clothes in the ground and your wearing a bag on your sholder filled with clothes how can i not tell your funning away and it's night time." Iooked at the ground there you found my panties all in the floor my eyes went wide I blushed of emmbarrasment. He smirked. "How come you don't know, I might go the laundrymat to wash clothes." he looked up at me "who will wash clothes all night?" I smirked "me." he looked at me but then sorta grinned " then you must be an idiot." "hey i am not idiot you jerk!" i stick my tounge out at him and began to walk but then stopped and looked back at him "hey whats your name wierdo!" "Evan, Evan Holt." I gave him a glance and smiled. Ibegan to walk. I decided to return home Ididn't want to meet more weired people. As I walked inside my house my parents were nowhere to be found. My mom is secratery in a office of busness my dad is good for nothing slacker. the reason I almost ran away was because my mom and dad were fight again. My little sister shouldn't listen to all their crap. Iknow I was going to leave her but then that would be kidnapping. urgh but next time I plan to runaway im taking my sis with me. I found beer bottles all in the floor. . . My dad has been drinking again. " fuck it's always the samething  over and over again" I picked up all the beer bottles and threw it in the trash. I felt tears coming up but I held it in. Instead Ipunched the wall and made a big hole in the wall. Iran to my room slamed the door and just layed doen squeezing my pillow. I fell asleep. 

in the morning I woke up put skinny jeans on my converse and a tanktop my sweater and my cap, tied my hair into a messy bun. I walk down stairs to find my dad with a women on the couch naked! I wouldn't be suprised this had happened more than 20 times. "so who's the slut?" I asked staring at hem. "Alisson dont say that to my girlfriend." My dad said. Irolled  my eyes and just shrugged grabed an apple began to walk to school.We began to walk, we got to our 1st class of the day science "well here it is science." Igrabbed his hand and knocked in the door. The door opened when me and Evan all the girls stood up and stared. "so whos this?" asked Mr. lone "umm hes a new kid his name is Evan Holt.