Green monster and peeps

Comenzar desde el principio

C-A-N-T-S-P-E-L-L-S-U-B-T-E-X-T-W/O-S-E-X

Mick opens the sliding door and looks at Leonard sitting on the bed with his head down. Mick close the door behind and feels a bit awkward to confront his partner and he is not good at this. Most of the talking in the heist or making a negotiation is his partner and not him, well he admits that he is a hot-headed person.

"So... is there anything that bothers you?" Mick asked directly and looks at Leonard with his blue Jacket.

"Sara talks to you to come here." Leonard did not need to know who is the man standing because he knows the voice too well.

"I wouldn't be here if it's only because Sarah tells me so," Mick glance at his partner and realize he only wears a boxer and seeing his hips and legs.

"Then why are you here, Mr. Pyromaniac," Leonard turned his head and smirks at him. He sits up straight to show more his legs and stretching it. The temptation is one of the keys that helps him.

"I'm here because I don't understand what are the things that bothering you... by..." Mick cannot help himself but glance that slender skin of his partner and that visible bulge he could see through that short.

"...by being cold and distant." Mick finishes his sentence.

Leonard stands up and looks Mick in the eye and smirk. He has a plan to win his partner's heart and takes this stupid irritating feeling off of him. Leonard wears his blue Jacket without pants but wears his black boxer shorts, revealing his skin for his beloved Mick. He walks slowly towards Mick with seduction and then he pulls the zipper of the Jacket down slowly.

"....uhm... Len-" Leonard cuts him off and put his index finger on Mick's lip.

"Hush. Don't speak."

Mick gulps down when he see the way Leonard is doing to him. He has this fantasy of his partner stripping in front of him but he would have never thought it would become real.

Leonard pulls the Jacket off and throws it on the floor. He has only his boxers on and he put his arms around Mick's neck and whisper in his ear.

"I hate it when you look at Ray likes he is your new Buddy." He growled in Mick's ear as he yanked his trousers roughly. His hot breath sent fire down Mick's thighs, and suddenly, a spurt of anger flared within his mind.

"What makes you have the right, Len?" Mick panted. "I'm nobody's possession."

Len growled aggressively and slammed Mick on the wall. Mick hissed as the pain throbbed in his temples. Dizzying spots of circles enveloped his vision but at the same time it turns him on when Leonard is being possessive.

"On the Day, I take you as my Partner. You already are." Len slammed his lips on Micks.

"Want. A. Taste?" Leonard purrs and rubbing his chest on Mick's body. He still has controls on what is going to happen and plays along for his plan. Mick tried his best to form words out of his mouth. "Aahh....hmm...Len..."

Mick's breath hitched a little when Leonard palms his growing erection and it earns a smirk from Leonard.

"I wonder... Mick. If you have another Hot Rod inside your pants beside your gun" Leonard purrs beside his ear and continue rubbing his palm on Mick's erection. While his another hand start to roaming on Mick's hard chest to feels the muscles underneath of the shirt and he wants to rip it off, maybe have a taste of it. It is like Mick read his mind and take his shirt off.

Leonard blushed when he looks at Mick's chest and feel the warmth of the muscles beneath his hand. Leonard smiled and kissed it then trails it on Mick's neck, then he sucks the skin to make a hickey for everyone can see that he owns him. Mick groaned in response from the pleasure.