Green monster and peeps

Warning: Rated R / Mature

Note: Think as a prompt for smut fic, if you are not Familiar with this characters or the series....

Leonard Snart is not a jealous person, he thinks he is not but deep inside that green little monster starts to grow when his partner Mick Rory takes the side of Atom (A.K.A. Ray Palmer). Well, Ray is a sweet guy and a boy scout and smart as hell but still he did not like it when Ray is close with his Partner. Leonard has told Mick on the day, they rescue them in Russian gulag during the height of the Cold war of 1986 and he feels like it happened yesterday.

Leonard whispers to Mick and grabs his collar. "YOU are my Priorities, Mick! Not the boy scout!"

They were in a dark corridor leans against the wall, hiding from the guards. They duck further and quiet down when they hear the marching footsteps of the Russian guards coming to their side way.

Mick looks at him. "He took a beating for me, Len."

Leonard rolled his eyes at annoyance. "He will take a beating for a Total stranger!"

Mick remove Leonard's hand on his Collar. "I'm going to save him. You go first and I'll follow"

The Legends including Leonard since it his plan, to begin with, they did rescue Mick and Ray from the prison but Leonard is not blind when he saw them are close to each other when he is not in the same room. He told himself from time to time that he is not Jealous, but it reaches close to the limit when Ray leans down to whisper something to Mick and His Mick SMILED.

His Partner. His Crush. His one-sided love. Smiled at the jokes of Ray Palmer. He still keeps his cool because he is called Cold for a reason and not just a name for Villain. Sara knows something is peachy when they are back from the Russian prison on a few weeks ago. She sees Mick spent more time with Ray than his partner and that is when Leonard's aura are colder than usual whenever he saw them both are together.

So Sara confronts Mick about Leonard's behavior being colder and distant with a hint of irritation. She wants it to be solved quickly or else working with the Captain Cold would be the hardest when the feud is still going on.

"Mick. Tell me what's wrong with you and your Partner. Don't pull the craps on saying nothing because looks closely, Snart is bothered by something,"

Mick rolled his eyes while Ray is confused when the both of them looks at her and Ray is completely unaware on the dramas is going on.

"What happened?" Ray asked and Sara is close to face palm herself. She ignored him.

"Len is just stubborn, give him time and he will be back to normal" Mick said and he goes back to his attention on his gun that flares the Hottest Fire that he loves.

"The Time is already 2 weeks until on this day and it will get over quickly when you talk to him already. Get your problem solved,"

"How come is it going to be my problem?" Mick put his guns down with his tools.

"You both have the same Stubbornness. I WANT IT SOLVED RIGHT, NOW." Sara pinch her nose bridged and she points the way to Snart's room like a mother to a child. Basically Leonard and Mick shares the same room.

"... Fine," Mick walks out. It left Ray in a confuse facial features on this situation that he has no clue.

Ray gently tap Sara's shoulder and ask politely. "Will you fill me in on what is happening right now at this moment?"

She looks at him and smirks. "Lovers Quarrel. You are the 3rd wheel"

It takes Ray 3 minutes to process her words inside his brain. "Uhm... Whaaa...t,"