Chapter 1

RING RING RING!!!!!!!

As i hear the alarm i know whats next to come.  3...2....1....

JENNIFER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING IN BED. GET YOUR ASS UP AND COME MAKE MY BREAKFAST AND COFFEE!!!!!! 

            I hear coming from what you would call a father, but in reality an asshole... As i get up to go in the I be careful not to step on my sprained ankle that was also caused by my father as well as these other scars and bruises. I usually take my time in the shower because that's the only time I have privacy, because my father is still depressed at the fact that my mother died giving birth to me. So he always barges in my room gives me a beating for no reason just because he thinks that my moms death was caused by me I understand that but he beats for the dumbest things.

     FLASHBACK:

     I was sleeping peacefully in my room when my father comes bargaining in slurring "W-hh-at are yyy-ou do--ing in b-'hiccup' ed."

     "UMMM sleeping what does it look like I'm doing." OK I admit I shouldn't have answered that but what else was I supposed to answer  'Do you need something father a bath or perhaps some food ' NOOOTTTT

   After saying that I soon regretted it wishing I could somehow I could go back in time and just say what I had planned on saying but look isn't on my side.

   He looked surprised at my sudden outburst and hissed "You dare talk to your father like that. I'll show you some respect"

       As soon as I saw the knife in his hands I knew things weren't going to end well for me.

the only thing I could do was cry and beg for him to not do it and say promising things like I'll never say that and stuff like that. Nothing changed bin the end I felt the razor cut my palm cheek leg and stomach as soon as the blade touched every pieces of skin I felt like crying and begging harder. I could feel the blood oozing out from every cut he made. The only thing I could do was cry when HE finally had enough I had all cuts and bruises from his random slapping kicking and punching and every time he would say something like 'you stupid piece of shit' or how 'worthless' and 'unneeded I am in this world.'

     By the time he was finished it was around 3:00 in the morning. The worst part was that he had written all these horrible names all over my arms and some even on my legs. For ex: stupid, whore, slut , moron, ugly fat-ass, and even uglier things like that. And I had to make sure none of it got noticed for school. Making sure no-one would catch a glimpse of anything that had to do with scares and bruises. The ones on my face were a little more harder to hide so if people would ask what happened I would just answer back 'oh you know the usual stuff getting into fights.' But sometimes I would wish that they would notice my pain at least actually make sure i was OK before leaving and continue talking about the latest gossip.

     END OF FLASHBACK

  I shuddered at the thought of their being a repeat of that horrible experience I wished no-one would have to go through what I'm going through. I know i'm not the only one that gets abused by their parents there are a million more kids who are getting hit and more worse that me because in some cases they get raped by their own parents. I hope that my father doesn't do that to me.

  As i descended the stairs I never knew what awaited me  there until I saw with my own 2 eyes....