Fall (Tatsumi Rui)

"Ah!" the feminine shrieked echoed loudly as the voice's owner was caught by surprise with the sudden occurrence.

"(F/n), watch out!"

A painfully loud thud reverberated on the academy's pristine flooring as she, after tripping and falling down, landed square on her face upon the cold tiles that covered the ground.

Clearly enveloped in worry, her boyfriend rushed to her side in the fastest pace he could muster.

"Honestly, what am I supposed to do with you?" he sighed as he helped her getting back up on her feet. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes..." she sniffled softly; her (e/c) orbs began to gloss over due to the newly forming tears.

Not wishing for the girl to hurt herself any further, Tatsumi, leader of Team Hiragi, gracefully picked up and sat her down on a nearby bench.

"How did you fall down the stairs, (f/n)?" he questioned in wonder.

"I believe I missed a step..."

"At least you aren't severely hurt." Stated the blond with a sigh of relief; he then proceeded to examine his beloved's forehead and limbs.

"Rui-kun, you should go now, the others are probably rehearsing already!" she warned.

"I'm not going to leave you, (f/n)." he said, gently wiping away the tears that fell down the female's (s/c) cheeks with his thumbs.

"But your rehearsal..." attempted again the (h/c).

"You're more important, I will take care of your bruises first!" he announced, having interrupted her and leaving no room for more argument.

Quietly, she sat at the infirmary, her gaze fixed on the boy's figure as he tended to the cuts that proved her clumsiness. For some unknown reason, the doctor had been absent of his office when the couple had come in

"There, all done!" informed the blond musician, a loving smile perfectly painted across his angelic features.

"Rui-kun..." she spoke up, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry..."

"Excuse me?" wondered the boy, his aqua eyes widening in surprise at the unexpected and unnecessary apology.

"I caused you to worry because I am such a klutz, and, to top it off, you ended up wasting practice time because of me!" the few tears that she had been able to hold back, now ran freely down her cheeks. "It's all my fault..."

With her head hung down in shame, she had failed to take notice of Tatsumi's caring smile being flashed at her. "(F/n)-chan, you are criticizing yourself far too much. I would rather have you safe and happy than go practice with you sad and hurt!"

"You really mean that?" she urged, daring to rise her gaze in order to meet his loving one.

"Yes, I really do mean it!" guaranteed the blond; taking out a tissue from his pocket and gently cleaning the girl's face with it; after (f/n)'s face had been dried from the salty remnants of the tears, Tatsumi softly placed a kiss upon the (s/c) cheek.

"I'll be going now, I still have to explain what happened to Hiragi-senpai and the others!" he noted, before beginning to hurriedly run away and towards the rehearsal. "Be more careful next time, alright?"

Absently, (f/n)'s (e/c) gaze remained fixed on the musician's back until he disappeared from sight; leaving her to reminisce about what had happened.

Maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't feel as bad the next time she happened to get hurt...