Phoenix Chronicles "When Life Gives You Lemons"

Hello Tacos! MoMo here! I knew about this shout out book but I wasn't told when I had to put the next shout out in. So sorry if I missed some sort of deadline. It was her fault for not telling me (v*.*)> Mad.

Anyway, onto my S/D/R! I am writing a shout out for the book Phoenix Chronicles "When Life Gives You  Lemons" by Griffen22776. Here's the description =)

This is a story about Rachel and her younger brother Tyler as they go in search for their grandfather, who has left little clues to his whereabouts. But on the way they face trials, monsters and certain death.

The book is just starting out and so far it's really good. Suspenseful, decent amount of action and the storyline has TONS of EPIC possibilities! There is only 3 parts/3 pages but I suggest reading it and adding it to your library so you know when Griffen22776 updates.

As for the writer review, I actually met him at a church event and learned of his book that way. I gathered that he was enthusiastic about his book and that is one of the BEST characteristics about an author...at least that's what I think. (^.^)

I can't wait for him to update and suggest that you all go and check the Phoenix Chronicles out.

Now the only thing I'm confused about is whether writing a review and giving a dedication is the shout out or if I really have to shout out? I shall ask Mad about that later...but for now..................

SHOUT OUT TO GRIFFEN22776!!!!!!

Ahh, yupp sounds good, see ya next time Tacos! And if any of you wanna be our S/D/R of the week just PM us!

MoMo XD