Chapter Fourty One) An Happy Beginning

Y/n's P.O.V

I went to the airport and I saw a lot of signs and fans of me and Jack. I  was almost about to cry because I care about my fans so much and they seem like they were about to cry and some were already and there was rose petals on the ground. And I walked to were they signs were leading me and soon I see our family and Jack.

Y/n) Jack?
Jack) Y/n, we've been together for a long time and I loved every moment even though you got caught it was all fixed out. And we've two amazing beautiful daughters that are so caring and beautiful like you. And I want to take our relationship to the next level so, *Gets down in one knee* Y/n L/n, Will you marry me?
Y/n) Jack?
Jack) Yes, Y/n?
Y/n) I will, I only love you so much
Jack) I love you too

He then slipped the ring on my ring finger, and we kissed really passionately and all the fans were screaming, crying, awwing at us. I soon went to my two daughters and kissed them both in the heads.

Y/n) I love you guys so much

The end... Is just the beginning

(And that's it Ninja Monsters my Irene this story was amazing and don't worry there is going to be a sequel it's just gonna take a while but I Love you all so much and thank you for reading my story Bye bye for now)