"What for?" I arched a brow. "Everyone has a mouth...me included." I pointed out. "So I'm eligible to date you too."

Draco turned red. "Harry, what's the most you've done with a girl?"

"Well I've gotten a hug and a kiss on the forehead out of Hermione... But she's more like a big sister than anything else."

"Wow..."

"What?"

"Have you ever... had... dreams?"

"Well everyone dreams Draco."

"No." The blonde pinched the bridge of his nose before gazing back at me. "I mean those dreams where you wake up hard?"

"Hard?"

"Merlin's beard, Harry. How stupid are you?"

"Well pardon me for not knowing what you're talking about with all your vague words!" I snapped.

"You're a teenage boy for crying out loud! How do you not know what I mean!?!"

"You're not the one with a permanent scar on their forehead." I hissed.

He bit his tongue at that as I got up from my seated position on the floor. "..."

"I'm going to lay down for a bit." I grumbled before retreating to the bedroom.

I could sense Draco's regret, but I was sure he wasn't going to say anything until I calmed down some.

I exhaled as soon as I hit the pillows.

"You're not supposed to sleep with your glasses on."

I stand corrected.

"Go away."

"I can't. We're on punishment together."

"Well, go back to the living room." I groaned.

"No."

I felt the bed shift under his weight and let out another groan of protest.

"I said go away."

"You're not the boss of me, Potter."

"Draco. I will bite you." I frowned as I turned to face him.

He smiled at me as he looked at me from his pillow next to me. "Do it." I unbuttoned his shirt a little. "Right on my neck."

My face turned red and I flipped over. "Nevermind."

"What's wrong, Potter?" I felt his hands slither around my waist before making their way under my shirt. "Scared?"

I stiffened. "You have ten seconds to move your hands before I put you on the couch."

"Harry..." He groaned as he continued to  violate me.

"Ten."

"..."

"Nine."

One of his fingers started to pinch my nipples."

"EIGHT!"

"Oh. They're sensitive..."

"Seven."

He pinched one again, this time twisting the nub slightly.

"Oww-Six. Cut it out." I huffed as his other hand trailed down towards my waist.

"Make me." He muttered as he attacked my neck with kisses.

"Five." I whimpered as his hand got lower.

"..."

"Four."

"What was that?" He murmured against my reddened skin as his fingers pressed firmly against my hardened bulge.

"Forget it! One!" I yelped as I pulled myself away. "You can have the bed! I-I just- I just need-" I cleared my throat and ran out of the room, ignoring the surprised look on his face.

I sprinted into the bathroom and slammed the door.

I was hot, flustered, and there was a bulge in my pants.

I just wanted to cry.

Why would Draco do that?

"Potter?"

"No! Go away!"

"I already told you I can't leave."

"Yes you can." I bursted into tear. "You don't have to stay..."

"Harry."

"No Draco." Tears streamed down my face as I tried to hide in the bathtub.

"Please. Just let me help. I promise it'll feel better." He called from the otherside of the door.

"..."

"Please...?"

"..."