Request #2

***this is for @tinytommox, I hope you like it but feel free to say you don't. I won't be offended I promise :) ***

Request #2

Photo Shoot

I pose for the camera.

Click!

The flash blinds me for a second but I recover quickly. I've gotten used to it, and a beautiful girl behind the camera keeps me going.

"So," I ask her as I pose for the next picture. "What's your name? I haven't seen you around before."

"I'm new... My name is Skye." I can see right away she is shy.

"Well, Skye, my name is Cameron." I give her the biggest smile I have just as she takes another picture.

"I know who you are," she mumbles.

"Want to take a short break? I'm parched."

"Sure," she responds.

Skye takes a seat a little ways away and starts looking through the pictures on the camera.

"So, Skye, tell me a little about yourself."

"Well, I'm a photographer originally from California but I got this big gig and well, now I'm here on the other side of the country."

"Sounds interesting," I pry while taking a sip of water. I purposefully spill some onto my shirt. "Oh boy, clumsy me." I set down the cold water bottle and take off my shirt, making sure to show my abs. Skye looks down, almost embarrassed.

"If this makes you uncomfortable, I can try to find another shirt."

"No!" she says quickly. "I mean... no, that's fine. Maybe some pictures without a shirt will increase the publicity."

"Alright," I tell her with another toothy smile. "Ready to pick up again?" She nods her head and slowly gets up.

We start shooting again and the chemistry grows. I'm no longer taking pictures for a magazine, I'm now posing for this gorgeous, sweet girl. The photo shoot takes about 2 hours total. I almost don't want it to end because I want to get to know this girl more. An idea strikes me suddenly, but I hesitate to ask.

"Are you, uh, busy tonight?" I ask, running my hands nervously through my hair. Skye had been drinking some soda and she nearly chokes.

"Let me check my schedule." She pulls out her phone and clicks on a couple things, then scrolls a bit before looking up at me. "Looks like I have some time tonight." Relief floods through me but my heart rate is still high.

"Can I take you out tonight then, as a thanks for being such a good photographer?"

"Sure," she says, slightly unsure herself.

"Great, I'll pick you up at six. Mind giving me your number and address?"

"Oh, that's okay, I can meet you wherever."

"Nonsense!" I yell. "I will take you in my white chariot." She smiles this gorgeous smile and I can't help but swoon a little. I recover quickly and hand her my phone.

"There," she whispers and hands me back my phone.

"Perfect, I will see you at eight." I leave it at that and walk out before she can object.

Hours later, as I'm preparing to leave, I look in the mirror one last time. My black tux is perfect and my hair is styled in a messy, yet controlled manner. How am I so crazy for this girl when I just met her today, I ask myself.

I look at the clock, not bothering to answer myself. It's 7:40, aka time to leave so we aren't late. I decided to take her to the fanciest restaurant in the city. Luckily, I know people and I managed to get us a last minute reservation. I get into my white Lotus Elise 2017 sports car. I make sure everything is nice and tidy before I drive to Skye's house.

She is waiting outside when I get there and I make sure to run around the car to open the door for her. She curtsies, smiles, and ducks her head inside. I shut the door carefully and take a deep breath, going back to my side.

"Where are we going?" She asks after a while of awkward silence.

"You'll see." I give her a side glance but she is looking out her window.

She gasps when I pull into the parking lot.

"Cameron! This place is crazy expensive!"

"I know, but you are worth it." She looks down, shy again, smiling at the ground. I take her chin gently and push her head up. "Hey, don't look down when you smile. You're hiding your beauty."

We make our way to our table. Skye is amazed at how amazing this place is and with every new course comes a different gasp and comment.

"Oh, my gosh, those have got to be my favorite... Wow! Those look delicious!" All I can do is laugh at her quirkiness. It makes her that much more adorable.

At the end of the dinner, I get the tab and we head over to the nearby beach. She takes off her heels and we walk side by side on the sand. I can hear her teeth chattering so I decide to give her my jacket.

"You don't have to do that. You will be cold instead," she says trying to refuse it.

"I can take it. A beautiful girl like you should not be cold."

The moon is shinning down on the ocean making a beautiful reflection on us. Our lips are close, and then closer, and I can't take it anymore so I kiss her. Her lips taste like cherry and I ever want to stop.

"Why me?" she asks suddenly, pulling away with a small smile.

"You are the most amazing girl I have ever met, and the most beautiful I have ever seen. Your smile can light up any darkness and your personality is so vibrant and perfect. Everything about you is just... amazing." She looks out towards the ocean with the biggest smile of all day.

"Thank you, for tonight and for that," she says quietly.

"This doesn't have to be the only time," I tell her as we continue to walk.

And it wasn't because not even a week later, I went out with this beautiful girl again. Her name was Skye Alex Tate, and I don't know how I ever lived without her.

<><><><><><><>
Hey!!! Okay, I have to apologize big time. This took me way too long to write but finally, it's here. I hope the wait was worthwhile, but do not be ashamed to tell me you didn't like it. tinytommox, I hope that you enjoyed this greatly and again, sorry for the wait.

Another request coming up extremely soon, thanks for reading guys!

~Sky <3