|16-Jealous Type (Requested)|

Zacznij od początku

" No You Not" I said standing in front of him.

" Yeah I Am" He said.

" Where You Goin'?" I challenged

" I'm Finna Go To The Studio" He said. " Watch Out Y/N"

" You Ain't Goin' No Where Until I Figure Out Why Yo' Ass So Mad" I said pushing him back until he was sitting down on the bed.

" Oh Ma' Goodness" He said.

" So Why You Mad?" I asked once again. " No, You Must Be Jealous"

" Ain't Nobody Jealous Y/N" He said. " You Fat Ass Trippin' If Ya' Think I'm Jealous"

I grinned a little to myself thinking of how's he's jealous. Awe my baby jealous because I'm talking to another man😘

" It's Okay If You're Jealous Troy" I said. " I'm Jealous When Bitches Be Tryna To Talk To You If They Not Fans Of Yours"

" Ain't I Just Tell Ya' That Ain't Nobody Jealous?" He asked, now fully irritated with me. " Whatchu, Don't Listen?"

" I Heard Whatchu Said But I Bet Yo' Ass Jealous" I said grinning at him and he glared at me.

" Y/N-"

" Okay Okay" I said holding my hands up in defense and then doing my Dillyn voice. " 'Ain't Nobody Jealous'. I Heard You"

He shook his head and grabbed his phone off the dresser.

" Whatchu Wanna Eat For Dinner JB" I asked, giving him a nickname.

JB= Jealous Boy

" What The Fuck That Stand For?" He asked looking up at me.

" It Doesn't Really Matter" I said sitting down next to him, kissing his cheek. " Bae"

" Hmm" He said.

" Are You Mad At Me?" I asked looking at him.

" Nah" He said.

" You Lyin" I said standing up. " I'm Sorry For Doing Whatever It Is That Made You Mad"

Or jealous. And what's making you those things is me talking to Lucas and getting to know the person who you fuck with, I thought to myself as he sat there on his phone.

" Ya' Good" He said and I held out my hand.

He looked at me and stood up, taking my hand.

" Whatchu Want For Dinner Baby?" I asked him again as we walked downstairs. " You Want Me To Cook Or You Wanna Buy Something Out?"

" What We Have Last Night?" He asked looking over at me.

" Um I Made Macaroni And Cheese, Chicken, Greens And Cornbread" I said. " Cause You Said That's What You Wanted"

" Oh Yeah" He said. " That Shit Was Hella Good Too Beybeh"

" Thank You" I said smiling a little.

" I Guess We Can Eat Out Tonight Then" He said. " Whatchu Feelin' Like?"

" I Asked You First" I said grabbing my charger off of the couch.

" Ion Know" He said and I grabbed the keys.

" Come On" I said grabbing my purse. " We Can Drive Around Until We See Something We Want"

" Aight" He said opening the front door for me to walk out.

" Thank You" I said walking out of the house with Dillyn behind me.

" No Problem"

Later That Day

" Beybeh!" Dillyn called as I stood in the kitchen looking in the refrigerator. " Wheya Ya' At"

" I'm In The Kitchen" I called back grabbing some yogurt and closing the refrigerator.

I heard him jog downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

" What's Up Babe" I said grabbing a spoon as he kissed my cheek.

" Nothin'" He said as we walked into the living room and sat on the couch. " Just Thinkin' About Earlier"

" Cause You Know You Was Jealous Earlier" I mumbled opening my yogurt.

" Whatchu Said?" He asked looking at me.

I looked at him and then shook my head.

" I Ain't Say Nothing Baby" I said looking back down at my yogurt. " We Need To Take You To The Doctors Office Cause You Hearin' Stuff"

He the jealous type.
••••••••••
Jealous Type😒

Comment whatchu think

Like❤️

Vote⭐️

Follow👥

Question of the Day:
Are you jealous of anyone and if so, who is it?

Comment and let me know.

Until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋