Louis Tomlinson (dirty imagine)

°Y\N P.O.V°

I was sitting at home waiting for my boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson. He was out with the guys.

Ugh, where is he ?

"Sorry I'm late, babe" he said coming through the door.

"Really?" I complain.

"Really what?" His eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Your late. Again." I cross my arms.

"Oh I'm sorry, let me make it up to you, please ?"

"ugh whatever I'm going to sleep. Goodnight babe." I say, turning on my heel.

"OK payback is going to be at the door in a little while." He had a smirk on his smexy face.

I just walked up to my room.

As soon as my body hit the bed, I fell into a deep sleep.

About 15 minutes later, I heard Louis's voice call me.I was sleeping in my bra and undies on my back.
"Y\N," he called. I heard him, I just don't wanna hear what he's got to say this time. "Y\N... Y\N!!!!"

"OMG!!! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!" I turned over, yelling.

"Well, i-i said payback it gonna be here in a little while. So, now, or later." He smirks.

"Oh my gosh Lou, leave me the freak alone!! I'm going to take a shower." I just don't want to see his face.

"OK" he yet again had a smirk.

I had gotten some clothes out already, so I got out of my bra and undies.

I looked at my self in the body mirror. "Wow, when was the last time I was at the gym?"

I found my self jump when Lou came barging in. "BOO" he yelled.

"WHAT THE FREAK LOU!!"

"What, its payback time! Do you know what that means?"

"No. What?" "S" "Oh god Lou!" "E" "NO DONT SAY-" "X" "NOPE NOPE!!" "YUP!!!!" "Lou,-" "oh look your ready!" "Lou please!" "that won't do! Your going to half to beg later not now." "Babe! Come-" "cum where bay?" "Lou!" I said kinda laughing after.  He picked me up and rushed to the badroom. "BABY STOP BEING LIKE THAT AND LET ME FUCK YOU!!!" "Lou babe, I love you but i-i-i don't know. I mean I'm feel like it now but I don't think we should." "TOO BAD" with that he pulled his boxers off and through me on the bed. "Lou babe-" "Nope" he said then with no warning he thrusted in me. "Ahhhh......LOU....AHHH!" this really hurt me. "BABY IM GONNA CUM!!" "IN 5....4...3...1" I knew he forgot 2 but I came all over his member.  I knew I wouldn't be able to walk in 2-3 weeks. He thrusted in and out of me. Hard. He finally stopped and laied next to me. "That's it?" "huh? Babe who am I?" "Lou Tomlinson, my baby" "Exactly and you think that's all?" With that he smirked and gave me little love bites on my jaw bone to my coler bone. He started to lick my cooler bone down to my chest. He started sucking and licking my left nipple and playing with my right. While doing that he was rubbing my clit. "Ahhhhh.... Louissss......Im.....go-gonna c-cu-cum!!" he looked at me than smiled. "WAIT" He yelled and went to my entrence he stuck 2fingers in and yelled "GO" I came all over his fingers and then he licked me clean. "ahhh don't you just love payback?" He said as he came back to my face. he was making his arm my pillow. "Cer-certainly." I could barely whisper let alone talk. within 2-3 minutes I fell to sleep in Lou's arms. (Hay this is my first dirty Imagine so hope you liked it!!  I'm really sorry if u didn't!!!! Hope they get 'really' better!! if you have any requests just say so!!! I'll try my complete best!! love you people who are supporting me!!