Chapter 11

@jezykins

         Faith's POV

"Hey Faith." Louis said smiling. "Louis go home why are you here.?  Wait how'd you know ? I'm going to kill Liam Niall and Zayn..." "Liam Niall, and Zayn ? They knew ?" "Oh um.. No.. I.. Why are you here Louis.?" "You were suppose to be still at the hospital so the boys say and wow they did cover. But I went there and they said they released you and then I remembered something."

F l a s h b a c k *Louis' POV*

"Look I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm nervous." She smiled from the other side of the table. "Don't be my love. I love you and I don't think I could handle life right now without you. Where would you go anyways." I laughed. "My mother's house. Everyone I feel uncomfortable, not happy or anything around that, I go to her."

F l a s h b a c k  o v e r
*Faiths POV*

"Oh..." I said just standing there "Yeh. Well can I come in.?" "Why did you come ?" "Faith I love you. And i know that what we're going through isn't the best state to be in but look we'll get through it. Remember. ? Us forever. Together." "But Louis you and I both chea-" "And that's what makes it even I did cheat first." "But Louis its not okay to chest at all. You don't cheat. And after one time of someone cheating you cannot go back with that person. Ither the guilt will stay, or the pain. They can leave. But you have to let go." "Faith im not letting you go. I don't care what isn't right and what is. Maybe what is. But Faith we'll work on it. Have a brand new start." Louis pleated. "I'm sorry." I closed the door. I heard Louis sigh and walk away. I leaned against the door and started crying. I slid to the floor with my hands in my face. I would take Louis back, I want to. But I make it a think not to date cheaters. And I know I cheated. But that was a drunk mistake. I'm not trying to let Louis be with me. I don't understand how I could. Tho we could fix what we had. But like I said I'll live with pain but plus the guilt. And I can't. It'll ear me alive.

A u t h o r s   n o t e

Sorry its short but I literally just got dumped and it really kinda hurt writing this. I didn't cheat. It was bc of my insecureness but its whatever. I'll update soon I love you all ~ Karly xx.