Hail Hydra

It's another school day, and once again you lean back in your seat and stare out of the window, looking at how normal everything looks.

A loud screech pulls you out of your thoughts, as all the fire alarms blare loudly and kids pick up their bags, talking excitedly as they leave.

You pick up your rucksack, ignoring the exercise book and various stationary equipment on your desk.

As you follow the rest of your class out of the room you head towards the play ground to be registered. You come to a split in the path, both takes you to where you need to go;

TO GO PAST THE CAR PARK GO TO A
TO GO PAST THE MUSIC BLOCK GO TO B

CHOICE A
You decide to ditch your class and take a short cut through the carpark. As you turn the corner you hear a screech of brakes behind you, and see a land rover cutting off your way back. You pick up your pace and see that there are more of these black vehicles pull up. All of them have the same logo on them, an octopus-like-creature you recall seeing once before.
Damn where was it you saw it.
You see a van pull up, and two soldiers flanking a muscular man with a metal arm step out, and head to where everyone is getting lined up.

As your eyes flick over their machine guns and pistols, you start in to a sprint, knowing exactly who those people are.

And who they are looking for.

As you get close to the lines of people, you see the sports shed is left open

TO HIDE IN THE SPORTS SHED GO TO C
TO GO AND LINE UP GO TO D

------------------------------------------

CHOICE B

You follow your class around towards the Music Department. It's the long way to the lines but you don't feel like splitting off right now.

You finally get to your line, after being pushed by the hoard of pupils behind you, and see a lot of black vehicles pull up, each with the same red seal.
Damnit! Where have you seen that seal before.

TO STAY LINED UP, GO TO D
TO ASK YOUR TEACHER WHAT'S GOING ON, GO TO E

CHOICE C

Diving into the sports shed before anyone sees you is actually rather easy, seeing as everyone is either too scared or too bored to notice.

Locking the door behind you, you search the walls for a light switch. You are unsuccessful so proceed to use the light on your phone, and sit down on the stack of high jump mats.

You hear a whistle and someone shouting something in recognisable.

Then something very recognisable. Something that sends shivers down your spine and freeze you into your seat.

"If we don't get Y/N then we open fire on all of you"

TO STAY HIDDEN GO TO F
TO GO AND SHOW YOURSELF GO TO E

CHOICE D
You wait in line, eyes scanning over the men with black jackets pour into the area, surrounding your class mates and friends. Your eyes flick over the metal arm. Fuck them for bringing Bucky into this. Fuck them all.

You fiddle with the watch on your wrist. As soon as you take it off. They know.

That watch is the only thing making you look human. You have your old uniform on under your jumper. You always do. Do you really want to attack them?

"If we don't get Y/N then we open fire on all of you"

That was all they said. It's all they needed to say, and you see over 1000 pairs of eyes look at you. They 50 pairs of evil eyes, measuring you up.

You peel your jumper off, revealing your uniform.

You choke on your laughter then stare at the man who seems to be commanding this operation.

"Bring it on big boy"

You flick your watch off, turning the mechanical skin off, revealing the metal arm, and half face, that you spent so long concealing.

You see them come towards you, you towards them.

And then out of no where a blur of red, white and blue throws you behind them, and starts fighting off the Hydra agents.

Turns out America isn't as good for nothing as they told you.

THE END

CHOICE E

You step forward, making your way towards where your form tutor stands. You get about a foot away when she shoves a piece of paper in your hands and tells you to get back in line.

You read the paper quickly as you make your way to where you class stands.

Y/N
These men are here to kill you. Do not be alarmed.
The Avengers are on their way. We will have to hold them off until then.

Get your metal ready

T/N (teacher's name)

You look up, and your teacher gives you a thumbs up. You nod slowly and take the fake skin off of your arm underneath your hoody.

Once it's off you get ready to take off your hoody when T/N gives you the signal.

A man points to you and several guns follow.

"You made a mistake trying to run from us, Winter. You have no place out side of Hydra!"

You chuckle quietly and tell back in Russian

"And you have no place out side of your mother's womb"

With that your hoody is off and you sprint towards the man.

Just as you're about to hit, a blur of red, white and blue shoves you back words, and tells you to get in the plane.

A man, holding a bow in one hand, picks you up and helps you into the plane.

After what seems forever, the fighting dies down and the Avengers as you've seen on TV sit in seats around you. The man you recognise as Captain America extends a hand to you and smiles.

"Welcome to SHIELD"

THE END

CHOICE F

You hear bullets and the screams of your friends. Fear shakes through your body as you hold yourself together, try not to cry out.

You hear... Fighting? The gun fire dies down and you hear the grunts of hand on hand combat.

After an hour or so all the fighting and police cars leave and all there is is  silence.

You sigh, and decide to get out of the shed, body still shaking from the noise of those screams.

You open the door and step out into the dim light of dusk, when you see a circle of familiar faces.

"Hey Y/N, welcome to the Avengers"

THE END