When deoksun is in Sacheon

Junghwan

My favorite number on the beeper suddenly appeared and I already felt like I'm the happiest man in the world. Well how could I not when my favorite person is calling me?

I remained passive as I can be inside our military base. I should remain my reputation and image but I couldn't help but smile a little when it comes to her, She's my happy pill. I'm a grumpy man and she's the brightest girl I've ever met and I think we're perfect together. I still can't believe that I became his man and she became my woman. My person, My girlfriend, my everything. I think the odds were in my favor this time.

I'm so glad it's my break time and I hurried my steps toward the nearest payphone. I don't even know if I can still notice the cadets who are greeting me because I'm really quickening up my pace just to hear her voice again.

I quickly dialed her number and after a few rings, zi could suddenly hear her sweet voice
"Babe," Is it too much if I'd say I'm close to having a boner with just her voice? Call me sexually frustrated but I never dated anyone and I'm really embarrassed to say that I never even kissed a girl other than her. Her sweet voice gives me the chills.

"Babe are you there?" I'm not really a sweet guy but hearing her call me babe is enough make me smile, it was enough to make me remember that she really choose me over everyone else.

"Yes, babe I'm here, why did you call tho? I thought you're in a flight, Is your shift over?"

"Yes, my shift is over and I have a surprise for you jungpal! "I can already feel the excitement in my bones.

"What is it?" Curious and excited as to what she would say next

"I'm here in Sacheon! Come pick me up in front of your military base ppali! I can stay here for a week!" I can hear her delighted and smiling voice.

"Jjinja?! Wait I'll be right there. Don't go anywhere else Deoksun-ah." I was so happy that I can't even rationalize my thoughts. I am so happy that I ran as fast as I could but then realization hits me. Oh no. She's here at this place where a pack of hungry and girl deprived wolves reside.

I bet she's wearing a skirt again. Aishhh

And there she is. Looking stunningly gorgeous in that skirt and coat outfit. She really dresses well nowadays, back then she would wear baggy clothes, shirts and pants often but damn she really became a woman now. Not that I only loved her for her looks, heck I loved her since she is still a chubby and cute girl. Surprisingly, inside of me I never even once considered her ugly. Even back at those times where she wears her hair in pigtails and she is still quite, chubby and two of her teeth are missing. I myself love her

There goes the military officers who were ogling and staring at her as if she was a prey. I should give them a lesson once our training started, I can't believe how oblivious she is. Looking innocently dumb while waiting for me, that pabo. Didn't she know how many men are enjoying the view of her legs? And why is her hair in a bun. She gives a full view of her milky white neck. damn.

I ran myself over to her. I can't even control myself, I hugged her tightly

"Junghwan-ah" that sweet voice, would really be the death of me.

"Deoksun-ah, beogoshipeo" was all I could breathe out while panting, and still hugging her. I felt her smile a little while hugging me back.

"My junghwan-ah really gets a little sweet sometimes? so this is the deoksun effect huh?" She said mocking me.

"Yeah" I said in a serious tone because it has always been her who makes me speechless

"Hmm, jagiya?" She really smells so sweet I could just breathe in her all day long.

"Oh?"

"Your co-military officers are looking at us" I turned around while my hands never leaving her waist, I suddenly felt shy.

"Mwo? What are you guys looking at?"

"Babe, don't be too harsh on them, let's go and eat"

"Arasso, arasso"