James was still clueless.

I introduced both Brandon,and James to weed, and we were smoking cigerrette, and weed on the regular. Quincy would provide, and we would all chill at the park late at night, and light upp.

I finally had sex again, I went in for a little longer, about 20 minutes. Than I fucked around again with the same girl for twice as longer. I had met her at the store, and she was older than me, by 2 years at 16.

Her name was Shandra.

I would fuck her on the regular. I think I was getting better everytime we messed around, I had her moaning and shit.. music to my ears.

                                         The lunch bell rang, and we all got up.

"Shawn." I looked over my shoulder as I leaned against the building, smoking a ciggerette to calm my nerves. It was Kimi. "What?" The only thing keeping me from being real rude to her was Quincy.

I could fight, but something told me Dude would whoop my ass.

"Stop smoking it makes your breathe, and your clothes stink." I shrugged blowing smoke in her face. Kimi punched me in my shoulder while fanning her face. "Can I try it?" I shook my head. "No, you to pretty to be smoking, and I don't wanna have to deal with your brother."

Kimi snatched the ciggerette right out my mouth, taking a long pull on it. "How do you know I don't already smoke." I shrugged. "You to smart for it, and you a goody two shoes." Kimi handed the ciggerette back to me coughing hard as hell. Knew she didn't smoke.

I rubbed her back, as she coughed. "You cool?" Kimi nodded after she stopped coughing. "That shit is gross." I smiled. "Exactly. So don't try it." Kimi eyed me strangely. "Why do you do it then?" I dropped the ciggerette, and stomped it out.

"I can't stop." I told her honestly. "Anyway what do you want?" Kimi looked at me. "Nothing I was just waiting on Quincy, and I didn't wanna stand by myself."

We stood around for ten minutes quietly until Quincy came walking up with Jamal, and this real fine girl. Quincy caught my hand. "Wadup my nigga." Jamal just looked at me. He was afraid of me, he knew it, and I knew it, even though he would never admit.

"How you doing lady?" I greeted the girl who was staring at me like she wanted to find out what I was about. Quincy looked back at the girl. "Watch them eyes Shawn, she's mine." I nodded respecting Quincy by looking away.

The girl put her arm around Quincy's waist. Kimi was looking at the girl with annoyance. "She looks like a hoe." I liked Kimi, cause she could be straight foward even though she would front like hell. The girl looked shocked that she was talking about her.

"I can see your ass when you walk." Kimi told the girl who still didn't say nothing. "Whats the mattter you don't talk?" Kimi was egging her on to say anything. The girl rolled her eyes at Kimi. "You better learn how to roll the skirt down somemore instead of your eyes."

Quincy laughed. "Damn Kimi why you gotta cut every girl I get with." Kimi looked at Quincy. "Cause you date hoes." Quincy, Jamal, and me laughed at that. "Damn who you want him to date." I asked. Kimi shrugged. "Roslina."

Roslina was Kimi's cousin, but you could tell they were feeling each other, but tryna respect the fact that they were family.

"She family." Kimi rolled her eyes. "You don't look at her like she family." Quincy's girlfriend looked impatient. "What you about to do Shawn?" Quincy asked me. "Shit. I'm not going home, I don't feel like  Olivia today."

"Shawn!"

We all looked over to see Brandon walking up. "Fag." Quincy mumbled eyeing Brandon hatefully. I didn't say nothing, I let him come over. "Whats up?" Brandon looked at everybody than back at me. "You got the notes from 4th hour?" I dropped my bag to the ground handing him my note book.

Brandon nodded a thank you tucking the note book under his arm.

He walked right up in Quincy face. "You wanna mumble when I come up, so say it to my face." All I thought was oh shit." Quincy wasn't scared, so he just laughed. "Nigga get out my face before you regret it."

"You scared now? Tell me what you was mumbling." Quincy laughed again. "I said you was a f-" Brandon shoved Quincy hard making him hit the ground. Quincy was stunned, but he got up quick tackling Brandon.

Brandon had gotten himself into some shit cause Quincy was whooping his ass. We had to pull Quincy off him after a minute. "Faggot ass can't fight. come on Kimi lets go. Hit me up later Shawn" Kimi looked back at Brandon, following her brother while I helped Brandon up.

--------------------------------------

lol ( Picture of Quincy (15) )

Sorry phone users. I don't know if wattpad makes a picture option anymore, you would probably have to go to www.wattpad.com using your brower on your phone to see the picture :)