Colby's Secret- Skyler's Return

8.5 months later with help and support from Lacy who was now WWE's Newest diva! I had my baby girl named Maria Elizabeth Waters. She had her daddy's hair and her grandpa's bright blue eyes. She was now 3 and I was back to in-ring shape. Lacy pulled a few stings and was able to train me. I trained at nights when Maria slept hoping to break through into the company. One night I decided to take a night off from training so I could get some much needed sleep. Chasing after a three year old all day wasn't exactly gentle on the body... And being thrown around the ring at night was pushing me to my breaking point. I stayed committed and kept my chin up. One morning I got a call that made my morning.

It was a humid July morning and I was still sound asleep when I got awoken by Maria throwing herself on me. "Mommy, mommy!!! Wake up!!" I shot up "what's wrong baby girl?" I asked sleepily. "I'm hungy." I looked at Maria and smiled sleepily "mommy to the rescue!" I got out of bed and picked Maria up placing her on my hip. I walked her into the kitchen and set her in her high chair. "How about some Cheerios?" Maria smiled at me "yeah yeah Cheerios!" I smiled and took the box out of the cupboard pouring some onto her tray. I walked over to the dishwasher and got out a bowl for myself pouring some Cheerios in it I was heading to the fridge to get the milk when my phone rang. "Momma!! Phone!" Maria yelled to me. "Thank you honey bun" I told her and I picked it up on the other end of the phone was a thrilled Lacy. " Skyler, Skyler!!" She yelped into the phone. "Yes Lacy?" There was a pause and a loud noise in the back ground. "What was that?" I asked almost hesitating. Lacy was back on the phone "sorry Colby thought it would be funny to steal my phone. But guess what?!?!? I've got some great news for you!!" I didn't hear what she said... All I heard was her say Colby... I looked over at Maria and fought my tears from emerging. "Skyler!! You there!?!?" I snapped out of it "oh yeah what's up?" Lacy paused "you okay? I'm coming over!" I couldn't protest because she had hung up already. I looked over at Maria "hey Ria guess who's coming over baby?" She looked at me still crouching on her Cheerios "who momma who?" I smiled "auntie Lacy" Maria smiled her toothy little smile and showed off her dimples. I poured my milk and ate my breakfast.

*******

Ten minutes later I was still in my PJ's and the door bell rang. Maria ran to the door "I got it mommy!" I smiled and walked with her to the door she reached for the knob and opened it and there was Lacy smiling at us. "Aunty Lacy!!!!" Maria yelled happily and jumped into her arms. Lacy caught Maria and hugged her tight then walked inside and closed the door. Maria smiled at her and kissed her cheek then wiggled a little and Lacy put her down. Lacy looked up at me. "You okay Skyler? You sounded kind of depressed over the phone... After I mentioned Colby you went really quiet." I looked at her "I'm fine... So what's the news?" She looked at me unsure that I was okay but she told me anyway. "Guess who's the newest diva in the WWE!??" I looked at her puzzled. "Hum I don't know who?" She knew something was wrong then... "You silly!!! Your a diva now!!!!" I smiled not believing her "you mean all my hard work payed off and I finally get to join you in the company!??!" Lacy smiled watching my reaction and Maria ran out and saw me crying "mommy mommy what's wrong?!?!?" She looked at me and I couldn't help but smile. "Mommy gets to be a WWE diva!" She smiled and hugged me tight. "Yay!!!!!! Momma!!!" I smiled. Maria watched WWE with me all the time and we went to live shows all the time to support her aunt Lacy. "Pack your bags Skyler... The flight leaves at 2 and your first show is tonight" I covered my mouth crying happily Lacy smiled and gave me a hug. I went into my room and packed my bags and a carry on of my ring shoes. Then I went to help Maria get her bags packed. She smiled and helped me giggling.

*******

It was lunch time and two hours before my flight was scheduled to leave. I cooked Maria some Mac and cheese and had some of it also out bags were at the door ready for Lacy to stop by and pick us up. Maria and I watched Monsters Inc until I got a call from Lacy "hello?... Okay Lacy.. Yep... We'll be right out... Okay thanks yeah she's ready yeah.... Yep... Alright see you in a few... Bye" I looked at Maria who was fast asleep I smiled and turned off Monsters Inc and picked Maria up wheeling our bags behind us. Lacy helped get our bags in the car and secure Maria in her seat. I climbed into her SUV and buckled up looking at her smiling. "Thank you so much for getting me a job... I owe you one Lacy!" Lacy started backing out of my driveway and smiled. "Your welcome babe you don't owe me anything, you know your like a sister to me." Durning the long drive to the airport Lacy and I talked about what it was like to be a diva and how much fun it is.

*******

We got to the airport and got our bags out of the trunk. I walked to Maria to discover she was still asleep. "Ria... Ria baby we are at the airport baby wake up." Maria woke up and smiled gently I greeted her with a smile and helped her out of the seat. "Hold mommy's hand please." She gripped my hand and Lacy, Maria and I walked to the entrance of the airport. Lacy looked over at me "erm.. One other thing.... Some of the other divas and superstars are going to be on this flight too." I smiled "like who? I gotta know how to keep me cool!" Lacy was hesitant "well...there's Dean... Roman... Layla... Summer... And Seth...." I looked at her in shock. "Whoa wait hold up.... Who?" I asked to make sure I heard her right. Lacy looked at me and started again. " Dean, Roman, Layla, Summer and Seth." The corner of my eye caught Seth and I knew for sure she wasn't teasing. I looked at my ticket and walked up to Seth. "Um yeah.... Hi.... Um... What seat are you sitting in?" Seth looked at me like I was loosing my mind. He looked at his ticket. "31" this was no happening....... I stormed back over to Lacy and Maria. This was going to be a long flight.