Moar Quotes

"We are all the main characters of our own story, but we play supporting roles and extras in other stories. Sometimes we're not even in a story at all. That's okay though because our story still influences the world. Remember that."

-Anonymous

"You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing."

-E. B. White (Charlotte's Web)

"If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders."

Anonymous

"Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story."

-Anonymous

"People cry, not because their weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."

-Anonymous

"One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."

-Winnie the Pooh

"Good to know you won't be making any destructive moves again. If I see you try to kill yourself again, I will kill you myself, you b*stard. 'If the suicide attempt was successful, how are you going to kill a dead man? Beat on the dead corpse? Purity and Liola both thought."

-Kill no More (book)

"If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is. If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her."

-Anonymous

"As a child I wa told that society was a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to high school, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents out peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has f*cked us all."

-Anonymous

"In the beginning it was very exciting and in the end it was even worse."

-Yuffie's Writing How-to's (book on wattpad)

"Because the world isn't as bad as you think."

-Celty Sturluson

"We are reading the story of our lives

As though we were in it,

As though we had written it."

-Dash and Lily's Book of Dares (book)

"Of all sad words of mouth or pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

-John Greenleaf Whitter.

"When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness is the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."

-John Lennon

"The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make then vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed."

-Ernest Hemingway

"It's like the stars. They all look the same from here, but that doesn't make them any less pretty."

-River (To the Moon)

"I have an obsession with quotes because other people are so much better at putting my feelings into words then I am."

-Anonymous

"My problem isn't that my favorite characters aren't real; it's that I'm not fictional. I don't want them to be real. What I desperately wish is that I could be fictional with them. It's not that I want them to join me mundane and ordinary world; it's that I want to join them in their extraordinary one."

-Anonymous

"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. everyone gets these things confused with love. But in truth love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again."

-Anonymous

"Mondays are fine. It's just your life that sucks."

-Anonymous

"Always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?"

-Marilyn Monroe

"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?"

-Winnie the Pooh

"I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway."

-Anonymous

"Weeds are flowers to. Once you get to know them."

-A. A. Milne

"If you have the right to have your own opinion, then I have the right to tell you how stupid it was."

-Anonymous

"Look into my eyes and hear what I'm not saying, for my eyes will speak louder then my voice ever will."

-Anonymous