Still At the Mall

Layla's POV
So while we were walking around the mall I could feel Mario looking at me because he is behind me, but he didn't stare at me to make me feel uncomfortable. He stared at me like I was his world and to never let go of forever. So while he was staring I decided to turn around, but during this process he turned to look at what's in the stores and it looked like he was blushing. So I went up to him and said "don't hide your blush you look cute when you blush" after I said that I swear he turned to a firetruck and was about to explode.

Mario's POV
I really like Layla she is funny, sweet, she is almost my height I am 5.6 ( I don't know how tall he is tbh) and she is 5.5. She really does know how to make a guy blush, and you don't see a girl doing that often do you. The one thing I really like about Layla is that she a wonderful sense of humor.

Layla's POV
So here I am with Mario because she knows I like Mario. So she told me that her, Julian, and Jovani are going to a store that me and Mario don't like at all. I can't remember what store it was but I hate it so much. So when me & Mario started talking about our lives and since I love K- Pop (A/N This is really true TBH no joke I Love BTS) I let him listen to a couple of songs by BTS and told him about the group. He said he likes their music so he puts their song on one of his playlist on Spotify. I also told him about more K-Pop boy groups such as Topp Dogg, EXO, Seventeen, also the girl groups such as Twice, Blackpink, WJSN, AOA, I.O.I, and so much more. I've always wanted to talk about the music I listen to, but I was just scared to tell anyone cause they might laugh at me, or say that's ridiculous. When I'm with Mario it feels like I can tell him everything.
Everything.
>_<>~<>.<>-< 0~0>_<>~<>.<>-<0~0
A/N

Sorry for not updating as much it's just school got the best of me so did K- Pop I forgot about the book I made on here 😂 but when the school year is over I'll start to be on here more

Oh and one more thing listen to kpop it'll feel good