Lemon

You are married to slenderman.
"I love you (y/n)." Before I could respond he smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked but melted into the kiss. He licked my lips for access which I playfully denied. He growled and grinded aganist me, which caused me to moan giving him access. Our tongues fought for dominance until he won. He explored my mouth leaving no spot untouched. He broke the kiss and threw me on the bed. He through off my shirt and pants. "Hey you need to undress too." He looks me in the eyes and smirks. He takes off everything swiftly except his pants. He moves slowly making me more frustrated. "Hurry up." "As you wish" He takes off his pants and starts kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moaned softly until he reached one spot that made me moan louder than the others. He licked that spot. Then bit down. "Ah Slendy." He licked that spot after to help it heal. "You are mine."-slendy. He unclasped my bra and threw it. His tongue licked the left while his hand kneaded the right. "Ah ha ah." He continued the same treatment. He reached the band of my underwear, and looked at me for permission. I just nodded feeling anxious. He pulled down my underwear and licked my slit. I moaned loud. And tried to shove him away. "Sl-slendy it's dirty don't." He used his tentacles to hold my arms down. As he continued. After a while I felt a knot in my stomach. Before I could warn him I came. "I think you're ready."-slendy He showed his 8 inch member.
He slammed into me. I felt like I was being torn in to. He looked down at me and saw my tears. "I'm sorry, but the pain will go away. I'll give you time to adjust." He stayed still until I bucked my hips aganist his to show it's ok. Then he pulled almost entirely out before slamming into me making me scream. He threw my legs over his shoulders to get deeper. He hit a spot making me scream. He continued to hit that spot. I was reaching my end. But he was still slamming into me at inhuman speeds. "Slendy I-i'm about to cum." "Cum for me." I immediately released but he keep going all night in different positions.
Timeskip to morning
I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I looked next to me and saw slendy still sleeping. I got up and tried to walk but I fell. I was sore below my hips. My fall apparently woke up slendy because his tentacle carried me back to the bed. "You are mine. You better get some sleep we start round 2 later." "All this because I talked to offender. I love you." "I love you too."
Little did they know they did not use protection.