Chapter Two

"Rayne, you're working a private party tonight." My boss said as i swiped my dark red lipstick over my lips. "Okay, i'm almost finished." I smiled at her through the mirror. I was wearing a black lace lingerie two piece set, with a pair of black platform heels and a short robe to cover until i got to the private party room. "He's a new comer, so good luck." She said as she led me to the room i would be working in. "Thank you." I said and knocked on the door. I opened the dimly lit room and walked in, my heels clicking against the marble floors. "We have an hour." I said as i walked over to the speaker and turned it on.  I walked over and untied the robe and let it slip down my tan arms. I gripped the cool metal in front of me and wrapped my leg around it and i finally looked up. My heart stopped as i made eye contact with the person. "Um, i'll be right back." I cleared my throat and grabbed the robe and slipped it back on as i hurriedly left the room. "Oh my God." I mumbled as i went back into the changing room. "Everything okay?" Alex, a coworker asked and i nodded. "Yeah, it's just the party i was working tonight is the guy i was on a date with last night." I said and she nodded. "Well." She said and my phone dinged. I clicked the screen on and it was Cameron. 'Come on back, baby. I don't judge. x'  The text read and i smiled slightly. 

"Sexy can i? Just part of my manners." Ray J blasted through the speakers as i danced for Cameron on the pole. "God, Rayne." Cameron groaned as the song ended and i smirked as Slow Motion by Trey Songz came on. I walked over to Cameron and placed one leg on either side of him. "Tell me when ya ready, i'ma speed it up for ya just for a second, then i'ma slow down and keep it steady." I sang into his ear as i swayed my hips to the beat and he gripped my hips in his large hands. The song ended and my boss knocked on the door, signaling that our hour was over. I unwrapped my legs from him, and stood up as i unplugged my phone from the speaker and slipped my robe back on. "Had fun tonight, Cam." I winked and walked out of the room.