Chapter eight

This is yet to be edited..

Frank's POV

"Guys school! Get up now!" Mikey called, running down the stairs, "Woah, erm guys?"

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Mikey standing in the doorway. I took in my surroundings and noticed Gerard laying at the other end of the couch, with his arm draped over my legs. My feet were right in his face, poor guy.

"Morning Mikey. Erugh, do we have to?" I had asked Mikey but someone else seemed to answer my question.

"Yes we do, Frank. Now get up and ready," Gerard said rubbing his eyes, "What the hell is that smell? Frank your feet! Ew!"

He attempted to sit up but I stopped him by kicking him with my apparently so smelly feet.

"Well if they smell so much you can clean them for me! Go on!" I shouted poking my feet in his face. He squirmed about, trying to get away. He broke free and jumped up.

"Frank you are so disgusting," he tried to seem angry but just ended up laughing, "Do you want to borrow some of Mikey's clothes so the rest of you doesn't smell?"

"Er, sure. But what's wrong with your clothes? Afraid I'll burn holes in them with my oh so awful stench?"

"I'll get you some jeans and a top, your going to have to have big turn-ups on your jeans though midget. Oh, and my clothes would have no chance in fitting you."

"Is that why you didn't eat last night? You think you're fat? No Gerard, no. I've already told you, just believe me." it made me sad knowing how insecure he was about his body. He was bigger than Mikes and I, but no way was he fat (ha no 'way'). He went up stairs to hunt for some clothes and I followed. However when he went into Mikey's room I sneeked into his.

I hoped he wouldn't be angry with me. I just wanted to prove a point. I found a Black Flag t-shirt which when I pulled on over my head, fitted just about fine. When I proceeded to put on the black skinnies, I noticed they fitted perfectly - maybe even a little tight!

"Shit, Gerard! How tight do you have your jeans?" I shout whilst jumping about and thrusting in all directions, trying to get in comfortably.

"Pretty tight. Why? Is it too tight? Not tight enough?" he asks walking out of Mikey's room, "Hey, where are you?...Omg, Frank!" He laughed but was then in a fit of hysterics when I strutted over too him with a hand on my hip.

"Hey there handsome. I'm Gerard, Gerard Way. Is yours Frank? Because quite Frankly I'm into you," I said putting on his voice.

"Man, you're so horrible," he complains crossing his arms, but then decides to play along, "My name is Frank! How did you guess? I suppose the old man name kind of suits me, I mean look how small I am!" Gerard got down on his fucking knees and hugged my leg. He looked up at me and shouted "How's the weather up there big guy!" he chuckled to himself but then stated, "Even on my knees I'm not that much shorter than you!"

"Meany! So do you mind me wearing these?"

"Its fine, if you don't mind being in them." We started discussing our favourite black flag songs until Mikey interrupted us, "I guess I'll be walking by myself to school..."

"Ah shit! Go go go!" Gerard shouts grabbing me by my arm and pulling me downstairs.

"But I didn't even get to have a shower," I whined.

"Ew and you're wearing my fucking clothes!"

Gerard's POV

Frank and I successfully managed a full day at school. I met up with them at lunch time on the school field. We just laughed and messed about. Feeling happy felt good. I never knew what took more effort - putting on a fake smile or just letting myself feel miserable. Feeling down really takes it out of you. But now I felt genuinely happy.