Chapter Twenty:

Miley's POV.

''Mom, is Liam not coming?'' I asked zipping up Ciara's diaper bag. ''He said he'll be here soon. But, before he gets here I need to talk to you.'' My mom smiles before patting on the chair next to her. I sat down and she takes my hand, I know what's coming. ''Honey, Liam should stay with you at your house.'' She said I throw my hands in the air. ''Why is everyone telling me that, even Brittany. She tells me I should forget what he did and forgive him. I hope everyone knows its not that easy! Walking in on the guy you love having sex with a blonde headed tramp is not easy to forget!'' I stand up and walk over to the babies, they always calm me down. ''I know, I'm sorry. Its just, he explained to me why he did what he did.'' ''And why's that?'' I cross my arms. ''He thought you were cheating on him.'' My mom sighed. ''So he goes off and cheats?''

Liam walked in and my eyes go to him.

''You thought I was cheating you? Why would I ever do that? I love you Liam, and if you thought I was instead of cheating you could've came to me. Why didn't you?'' I asked walking up to him. ''I was scared. I didn't want to find out the truth.'' I sigh and look at the floor. 'You could've came to me.'' I walk over to the bed and set down. ''I know, and I'm so sorry I didn't. You have no idea how hard these two days have been for me.'' ''Trust me, they weren't all easy for me. I miss you. And I love you. I want to forgive you, but. I just cant, not right now anyway. Just give me some time, show me why I should forgive you, give me a reason to. And believe me, its not going to be that easy.'' I reply walking out of the room.

I was going to get the rest of my breast milk before we leave the hospital. I needed that, I have to wait a week to get my breast pump because mom thought it had to be off line. So, I have to put them on my boob until then, I'm kind of nervous. They taught me how to do it, so I'm not that scared. I'll find out how I do in a day or two.

''Yes, I was wondering if I could get my breast milk to take home with me.'' I say standing at the desk. ''Who's your nurse, I'll have her bring them to you in a ice tub because the milk has to stay cold or else it spoils.'' ''My nurse is Kate today.'' ''Okay, she'll be there when she's done helping the doctor. Another baby is being born.'' ''How sweet.'' I smile and walk away.

''When do you get to leave?'' Liam asked as I shut the door. ''After she brings me that papers, they passed the car seat test which is good. And they're eating just fine, everything's good. So, yeah when she brings me the discharge papers.'' I reply and pick up Caylen. ''Okay, so how long will that be?'' Liam asked walking over to Ciara. ''I don't know, she's helping the doctor deliver another baby right now.'' ''Okay, well do you want something to drink?'' ''No, I got my water.'' I smile as Liam walks out.

''Honey, you're going to have to be alone with the babies for a few days.'' my mom said looking away from me. ''Why?'' I get wide eyed. ''I thought you would forgive Liam and I took some extra days at work.'' 'Okay, I'll just have Brittany come over.'' ''She has a job now.'' ''Well, I'll be fine by myself then.'' I half smile acting like everything is alright when really its going terrible!

''Hey, sorry it took so long, we had complications.'' Katy smiled walking into the room with papers. ''Its okay.'' I smile. ''So, here's your discharge papers I need you to sign here and here.'' Katy pointed to two places on the paper for me to sign. I signed my name. ''Did you already do the birth certificates?'' ''Yeah, I did those yesterday.'' ''Good, well I just got to copy these and then you're ready to go.'' Katy smiled and walked out.

''Here, the nurse told me to give these to you.'' Liam walked in and handed me copies of my discharge papers. ''Thanks.'' ''Oh, and she'll be back in a minute to wheel you out.'' He added on. I nodded my head. ''Why do I have to get wheeled out? I'm not disabled.'' ''I don't know.'' my mom said.

About 5 minutes later Katy walked in, she wheeled me out to my car and helped me in the car. Liam and my mom buckled the babies in and Liam drove us home.

The car ride home was silent when we arrived Liam and mom carried the babies inside.

Me and my mom said our goodbyes and she left with my dad.

Liam was getting ready to leave until I stopped him.

''Don't go.'' I said quietly. ''What?'' ''Stay.'' ''Don't have to tell me twice.'' Liam smiled and walked over me. ''We need to get those cribs and everything put together.'' ''Oh yeah, I'll call some of my friends over to help.'' ''Okay, do you care if I take a nap?'' I asked taking a drink. ''No, you need all the rest you can get.'' Liam smiled, ''I'll watch the babies.'' He added before kissing my forehead.

I went to the room and right when I laid in bed I was out.

I woke up which it felt like I slept for days but, I only slept for 4 hours. The house was quiet no crying babies so, Liam must've been okay with the babies. I got up out of bed and the cribs were set up, one crib was on my side the other was on Liam's. The babies weren't in there cribs so, I wonder where they are.

I walked through the whole house and no one was here, I start to hyperventilate. Then Liam walks through the door.

''Where were you? I was worried sick.'' I ran over to him. ''I went on a walk with the babies.'' ''Next time wake me up, I would've loved to have went. Probably trying to use them to get ladies, I was such a bitch to you, I'm so sorry.'' ''No, I deserved it. And the only reason why I didn't wake you up was because you were sleeping so peacefully.'' Liam smiled handing me Caylen. ''Okay, well I'm hungry. Let's go out for Chinese.'' I smile and walk into the living room. ''Okay, let's get the babies in their car seats and we'll be on our way.'' Liam smiled and followed me.