Story 1

((A/N: Sofia wrote from Harry's POV and I (Rosie) wrote from Draco's POV.))

----------------------------------

ROSIE- PARA 1

The carriage rocked as we rode over rocks on the long winding road that lead up to Hogwarts. Branches of ancient trees reached out to us with gnarled fingers. In the distance, I thought I heard an owl. I shivered. Longing to get to the castle and to taunt Harry yet again. I hadn't realised that Blaise had been speaking to me. "Are you okay Dray? You look a bit pale," he asked. I shrugged. Desperate to avoid his line of firing questions. Eventually the Carriage came to a stop. Man I could use some pumpkin juice.

SOFIA- PARA 2

I gazed out the window, my breath fogging up the window. The ice cold almost penetrating the walls of the train and making me shiver.
"You okay H?" Ron questioned concerned by my lack of speech but my mind was too occupied with other things. Such as the Malfoy's, their name had been cleared from all charges and I knew Draco would be returning. And I didn't know why my mind was so caught up with him but I think it had something to do with the growth spurt he had over the summer. I watched the cobblestone come into view and the train slowed to a stop. We were finally back at hogwarts.

ROSIE- PARA 3

I slouched into the great hall. Mouth open in surprise to find there was only two tables. The tables and been paired up and joined together. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Slytherin and Gryffindor.....
No. No. This couldn't be happening. The Gryffindors glared at me as I took a seat beside them. Finding myself in front of Percy. The weasels brother. He glared at me and muttered inaudibly. His face changed when he saw someone behind me. I turned to find my face buried in Harry Potters muscled stomach.

SOFIA- PARA 4

I startled and giggled at the sudden brushing against my stomach before I realised whose head it was. Immediately taking a step back I glared down at Malfoy but softened when he look as confused as I was. Looking around, I realised there were no more free seats in the newly conjoined tables so I placed my hand on Draco's shoulder, god knows what possessed me to do that, and I sat down smiling up at Percy and ignoring Ron and Hermione's twin looks of horror.

ROSIE- PARA 5

I blushed when his hand grasped my shoulder in a vice-like grip. Blood rushed to my face. I had never touched him before. Through all of our time here. Dumbledore stood up. The Gryffindor's cheered. "I have a few announcements," he started, "firstly, a certain set of twins are in detention for all of this year due to events that occured earlier today, dorms will now be shared between the houses whose table you are seated at." Protests and shouts echoed across the hall. Dirty looks were shot at the Weasley twins. They flushed. "The dorms have been extended as to accommodate the extra students, Dumbledore continued, "Gryffindor will be in the dungeons with the Slytherin's. Ravenclaw down by the kitchen with Hufflepuff. That will be all. Let the banquet begin.
As if in slow motion. I turned to face Harry. Whose face perfectly mirrored his horror. I smirked, "Hey roomies!"

SOFIA- PARA 6

I slowly walked into the bustling common room and avoided everyone's eyes. I quickly walked up to the shared dormitory and bumped into broad shoulders, looking up I met Blaise Zabini's eyes. Bloody hell, puberty did him so fucking well. My hands rested against his super toned chest and I felt him grab at my waist to keep me from falling down the stairs. He smirked down at me and I blushed. Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat, and I quickly stepped away from Blaise albeit reluctantly only to turn around and make eye contact with Draco. And he did not look impressed in fact he looked as though he was boiling with rage and jealousy? Shit, did Draco have he hots for Blaise and why did I get a sudden sense of dread at the thought? This was not gonna end well.